What's new

MLG Anaheim's Hype Tournament Moments - Discussion Thread

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Like with every other tournament, MLG Anaheim gets a discussion thread where we comment on the progress of the matches seen on stream. This thread covers discussion for matches in Injustice, Killer Instinct, and Hell, even Super Smash Bros. Melee if you want!

It's 9:28 A.M. Eastern right now, meaning that it's 6:28 A.M. Pacific at Anaheim. So in about eight more hours, we should see the beginning of the Injustice tournament. KI commences this Saturday afternoon after Injustice wraps up, so there's no overlapping.

As a reminder, the stream can be watched on MLG's site at mlg.tv/fgc.

Now...we wait for the gong of war to sound.

So I work today and tomorrow has anyone seen anything about an official archive or a 3rd party version so I can watch once I'm off?

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
So I work today and tomorrow has anyone seen anything about an official archive or a 3rd party version so I can watch once I'm off?
Oh man..no ones answered you yet huh? Well, if I remember correctly you can go to the stream link after it's finished and rewind, but that is for a short amount of time. Or you can sign up on MLG''s website for a small fee to watch whatever videos whenever you want.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Unfortunately, I will not be able to play at MLG

D:

Whoever gets a bye because of me consider yourself lucky...

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
There's not an MLG app on Xbox One where I can watch the stream, is there? I'm not at home right now to confirm for myself.

Why don't the mlg or twitch apps on android have fucking search bars? Isn't that the most common sense thing on the planet to include? Trying to get this garbage to work on my kindle is a giant pain. Browser works but it won't go full screen. App goes full screen but it has no search bar and only includes a specific set of channels which don't include level up.

E

Eldriken

Why don't the mlg or twitch apps on android have fucking search bars? Isn't that the most common sense thing on the planet to include? Trying to get this garbage to work on my kindle is a giant pain. Browser works but it won't go full screen. App goes full screen but it has no search bar and only includes a specific set of channels which don't include level up.
Twitch has a search bar on my Android phone. There's a little magnifying glass icon at the top to search for stream channels.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Not sure if this will be on Twitch… The levelup stream is not on Twitch right now. They have streamed past events on twitch.tv/mlgfighters but I think they stopped doing that.