What's new

MLG Anaheim's Competitor/Spectator Passes for Killer Instinct and Injustice are now available!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
After the MK9 community's last hurrah at MLG Dallas 2012, the spotlight now shines upon the growing communities for Injustice and Killer Instinct. We as players have drawn upon our passions to realize our greatest goal yet: the return to the big stage at Major League Gaming. Just weeks ago, that vision has come to pass, and as of today, your chance to secure your place at the venue of a lifetime has made itself apparent!

Competitor and spectator passes are now available for those wishing to compete in either Injustice or Killer Instinct at MLG Anaheim 2014! Competitor passes are valued individually at $55 while spectator passes are only ten dollars cheaper ($45). Alternatively, for those who aim to participate in both games, you can purchase a competitor pass bundle for both games at the cost of $90, which will save you $20 out of the $110 you would have to spend for both passes otherwise.

If you have an interest in competing in other games, there do exist more choices aside from the two games advertised in this post. For all the details, go here to find the page for the MLG online store!

Now is not the time to procrastinate! If you are planning to attend MLG Anaheim, get your passes today or as soon as possible! Because come June 20 - 21, you will be tested in an environment like none other.

Source: http://store.majorleaguegaming.com/t/categories/anaheim-2014

Attachments

Last edited:

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Was def going to go until I seen some of the new shit I've seen in KI, not worth the money for me to travel right now. And I don't play top tier in Injustice because it puts me to sleep.

Good luck to all going, I will be a fan watching, if there is a subscription or something to watch i will def get it.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i will have to wait until i get back from NY to purchase this as i want to buy my plane ticket and pass at the same time, now am going to try to book a hotel, i need peeps to split a room, PM me if interested!

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
Well here goes my first tournament. I hope I do well then again supporting the community is a good thing. Once I find a way to pay for my entry (17 year old struggle) :DOGE

Smash has already over 150+ entrants lol :eek:

http://team-builder.majorleaguegaming.com/events

Only 8 right now? Where's the day 1 reg players at? Seems like we slacking. C'mon everybody! Live or Let Die!
I just registered straight away cause I really didn't wanna miss out considering i'm going all the way from Australia! It will happen and I'm sure we will get the numbers pretty soon!

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
I just registered straight away cause I really didn't wanna miss out considering i'm going all the way from Australia! It will happen and I'm sure we will get the numbers pretty soon!
nice! you're aussie you say? Have you been to Shadowloo Showdown? Hear that's like a huge major over there =]

nice! you're aussie you say? Have you been to Shadowloo Showdown? Hear that's like a huge major over there =]
Yeah I'm Australian and went to shadowloo showdown last year... got 3rd with Catwoman and yeah it was an awesome tournament with a lot of international participants! We have a major coming up in Melbourne 9-11th of May but it won't be as big as SS.

At this stage it's only me going to MLG but if pan1cmode's exam's finish early he will change his flights as well to go to MLG and we are still thinking about CEO but confirmed for EVO.