What's new

MLG Anaheim 2014 Registration Tracker and Planning/Rooming/Help Thread - 72 Entrants So Far

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Date: June 20-22, 2014

So with MLG upon us once again, and only a couple of months away (less than two now), I'd like to start a thread to keep track of things once again. I want to reiterate that this important not just because of the potential of having a great tournament; it's also a great chance for us to make a statement for ourselves and these games.

If we pull good numbers here, it will open up more things for our community in the future. So it'd be awesome for us to come out and nail this cap.

To that end, I'd like to rouse the troops once again, and get anyone and everyone who has friends in driving/carpool distance to convince at least one or two extra people to come out if you can. Especially for guys in Texas, CA, Nevada, Arizona etc, this is an awesome opportunity to get your scene together and help take over Anaheim this Summer.

GENERAL INFO

Event and Hotel Details: http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/competitions/66

MLG Team Builder Page: http://team-builder.majorleaguegaming.com/events/115/teams

Pass Purchasing/Registration Links:
Note to everyone: May 4th is your last day to get the passes at their cheapest price ($55 for the single pass). After May 4th, the passes go up in price every couple weeks, eventually reaching more than double the original price. By June 17 (including on-site) it will hit $125 for a single game pass. If you want to save money, register asap.

PLAYER TRACKER

Entrants so far: 72

Confirmed Familiar players: (Officially Registered):
KH @Showtime
EGP @Awesomo
@n-megabytes
KH @Digit
@AK elitegoomba
@KDZ
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@LanceMonsoon
Nubcakes
@Hysteria
@Blind_Man
@Noobe
@AK Reno_Racks
@EMPEROR_THEO
@SatsuiYesHadou
@gross
@MrSoloLobo
@NRF Everlast
@AK Pig Of The Hut
@Perfect Legend
@WoundCowboy
@NRF_GHoST
Chris G
@daddydab32ho
@Tm_whiteboi
@MITDJT
@Denzell
@Red Reaper
@BillStickers
@Syknis
@Flawedzilla
@Mattix
@Son ov Timett
@EGP Wonder_Chef
@4x4lo8o
@Dark Kent
@SonicBoomBrad
@ShAd0w-CoL0n3L
@Nightmare0900
@Dja_Homies
@fLoE
@GGA 16 Bit
@KH Royale
@The_SNKE
@Filipino Man
@Relaxedstate
@BiPolarExxpress
@Rico Suave
@SonicFox5000
@Krayzie
@DarthArma
Tyrant
@Kitana Prime

If you're thinking about or planning to go, let me know which category you're in, and I'll add you to the list.

Let's go!

Attachments

Last edited:

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Yeah, money to register (well at least now, before the prices go up), but no way to fly. Any help is mucho appreciated.

Not to mention, looking at these registrants already...LMAO wow. What kind of idiot thinks Injustice isn't hype? Maaaan, we're about to tear the house down at MLG. Look at those names with <20% of registrants filled, how is anybody gonna win this tournament?

You already know my wish though....

FLORIDA DOOMSDAYS DAWG**

**if I can't get there and win myself

Last edited:
I posted this yesterday in the other thread but I'd like to know the hotel where everyone is staying at for this. I really wanna try to finalize organizing everything for my trip in the next few days.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I posted this yesterday in the other thread but I'd like to know the hotel where everyone is staying at for this. I really wanna try to finalize organizing everything for my trip in the next few days.
Check the OP -- there's a list of hotels, and you should be able to check them out and see which is closest.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Me and my brother are MLG noobs lol. What do we have to bring to the venue to prove we are who we are? The e-mail they sent us with the order number?

So guys all the hotels listed seem to be very close to the venue and very similar in prices... could everyone please post where they prefer staying as I would like to stay at the place where the majority are staying?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I was going to respond today to your email, today is booking and registering day two weeks ago was flight booking

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Me and my brother are MLG noobs lol. What do we have to bring to the venue to prove we are who we are? The e-mail they sent us with the order number?
That and ID

Also do yourself a favor, after Jupiter places top 8 I told him he would need an adult to sign a tax form so make sure you are able to do so and that's accepted

How long is the flight?flights? Can't be nuch worse, plus im driving the whole way alone in a tiny ass car lol
hmm not sure exactly but it would be extremely similar considering the time it will take to get to the airport, fly to Melbourne then to LA with a stop in NZ. Then the transport time between the airport and the venue... Gonna be jetlagged but I'm sure all the hype and excitement will easily help me overcome that!

I'd recommend trying to find someone to take that drive with you and if you can't make sure you take regular breaks for your safety!

hmm not sure exactly but it would be extremely similar considering the time it will take to get to the airport, fly to Melbourne then to LA with a stop in NZ. Then the transport time between the airport and the venue... Gonna be jetlagged but I'm sure all the hype and excitement will easily help me overcome that!

I'd recommend trying to find someone to take that drive with you and if you can't make sure you take regular breaks for your safety!
I have driven further before i drove to Alaska last year