What's new

Video/Tutorial - Sonya Blade MKXL Scrub Class feat. Sonya!

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Hey all. So I was watching an ESL broadcast and there was a Takeda Kombat Class going on. I was like "Not enough NJP" and @EGP Wonder_Chef suggested a broken alternative of the actual Kombat Class. So here it is! Enjoy this new series of the Scrub Class. In this episode, I will show you everything you need to know about Sonya Blade. Enjoy! Peace!

Attachments

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
predators f4 eats sonya's divekick neutral for breakfast. at least thats what happened when i played against a demo sonya online.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
You forgot about her amazing normal jump attacks and also how you can force your opponent to block by throwing a grenade towards them from anywhere on screen or they risk a trade that's always in Sonya's favor :)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Lolol. Please do Jacqui next. I'll gladly give you some fodder.

I'm sure you have plenty of info stored up about her from your own experience as well as Stosn

Parasurama

Dragon
Hey all,

So I was watching an ESL broadcast and there was a Takeda Kombat Class going on. I was like "Not enough NJP" and @EGP Wonder_Chef suggested a broken alternative of the actual Kombat Class. So here it is!

enjoy this new video (series?) of the Scrub Class. In this episode, I will show you everything you need to know about Sonya Blade.

Enjoy!

Peace!
I have not watched this yet, but I bet it is funny! Lol

Edit: I was right!

Last edited: