What's new

Combo Video - Noxious MKX Reptile (Noxious) 35% (No Meter) 47% Xray and More

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Well I was looking for something for something that didn't have you start off with doing gas at jump range...but ok, I guess I'll use the rest.

This combo uses a jump in, and you are wasting a meter to get 2% more than what you could get meterless. Why do you keep posting this in every thread?

34 xx dd3, F412 xx BF2, NJP, Run Cancel, F41, F412 xx BF4 does 41% meterless.
My combo is way more practical than yours, how many times you connect the NJP successfully after the reptilian dash lol? Or how many times you connect that 41% meterless combo successfully in general? You guys with your unpractical inputs are crazy. And in a real fight a lot of combo starts with a Jump in punch. In terms of "wasting" 1bar my combo is the best, period. (And also you can do it online). I post this combo on 3 threads, and some people are thankful with me about it and thats what matters to me. Not your irrelevant and unpractical advice. Thank you.

Last edited:

Xev

Noob
Still didn't warrant being posted in like 7 different damn threads. Like seriously? Fucking hell.

huh

Noob
And in a real fight a lot of combo starts with a Jump in punch.
What he meant is that, as an standard, we write combos without the jip, so we can better compare damage. Of course, in a real match, as you said, almost every combo can start from a jip and have 1-2% added damage. We just keep it out of the math when coming to write combos.

So, due to this habit here to not include the initial JIP when informing a combo damage, when you say 43%, it is misleading. Peole will think it is 43% without a jip, but It actually is a 42% combo, without jip.

PS: if you can hit f412 after activating noxious, you really can hit the NJP. The timing is equally hard for both, I think. I don't see the NJP as much harder to time than the f412 after the poison gas. It's just a matter of practice and is very much doable online too.

What he meant is that, as an standard, we write combos without the jip, so we can better compare damage. Of course, in a real match, as you said, almost every combo can start from a jip and have 1-2% added damage. We just keep it out of the math when coming to write combos.

So, due to this habit here to not include the initial JIP when informing a combo damage, when you say 43%, it is misleading. Peole will think it is 43% without a jip, but It actually is a 42% combo, without jip.

PS: if you can hit f412 after activating noxious, you really can hit the NJP. The timing is equally hard for both, I think. I don't see the NJP as much harder to time than the f412 after the poison gas. It's just a matter of practice and is very much doable online too.
Yes, that's what I'm talking about, in terms of consistency if I do 34 xx noxious and then I connect successfully the F412 I will not try the 'yolo' NJP after the reptilian dash and waste the opportunity of do valuable damage on my opponent for dropping the combo.

Xev

Noob
I'm still wondering how a njp after f412 xx reptile dash can be considered "yolo". I mean it's cool to just say you don't bother with it if you can't do it consistently.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
[Quote = "KombAtlante, post: 1854219, miembro de: 34653"] Sí, eso es lo que estoy hablando, en términos de consistencia si hago 34 xx nociva y luego conectar con éxito el F412 no voy a probar el 'yolo' PNC después del guión reptil y perder la oportunidad de hacer daño valiosa sobre mi oponente para dejar caer el combo. [/ quote]
[Quote = "AoK Ryan, post: 1854361, miembro de: 5834"] Desde que el vídeo se ha escrito en cada hilo, voy a publicar la práctica.

[MEDIA = youtube] 6PMtR_uMRNw [/ MEDIA] [/ quote]
Great combo (Check4900 found first and show me, but he didnt publish)
This is biggest now? (in post patch)