What's new

MKX (Practice Mode) (Temple Matrix)

Sami

Noob
Reversal move/string expanded to being triggerable after leaving hit stun as well as block stun.

Reversal: triggers when you leave block-stun
Recovery: triggers when you leave standing/crouching hit-stun
Wake-up: triggers when you recover from a knock-down

No need for normals/strings/etc to be added if there's a proper recording option for custom recovery/reversal/wake-up actions.

Mst

Noob
Macros for diffent settings like: Start + Q Dummy in left cornor, Start + Y Dummy Midscreen, Start + A Dummy in Right Cornor, Start + RB Dummy Crouch, Start + LB Dummy Stand, Start + RT Dummy Auto Block...

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
The ability to play practice mode while waiting in a KOTH lobby, or while waiting to join any kind of match.
JUST like tekken revolution, before you start the game you can just practice against the ai before it finds your opponent. This would work well because sometimes in ranked it takes a little while to find someone.

What would you like to see in this way?

I put my position:

1.- Better recording system (Sometimes fails to replay).
2.- System combos challenges (Something like SFIV) or missions (I've always dreamed of creating missions).
3.-That keeps the injustice system (Select right, left or center screen).
4.-I hope that it has more than 8 slot to register :)
5.-Being able to record the movement of the characters and then replicate in practice.

???

CANCEL ADVANTAGE DATA

@hecterrific

Cancel advantage data is very important because it has been the route to a lot of issues which have been patched, it'd be nice too now the exact frames when a move is cancelled so we can know how to interrupt it or whether it is exploitable

Maasik

Noob
How bout sparring with the ai like ttt2 does?
To add to this, what if there was an option to have a (good connection) lag simulator? NRS games in the past haven't had the best netcode, and it can be pretty awkward hitting the lab working on combos/tech only to have it be a difficult transition to online play. Practicing combos and the like in between matches with a lag simulator could help alleviate this problem with getting used to online timing and such.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
copy paste from the thread that should be merged.

Injustice Training mode with a few improvements.
First off, Online Delay Simulator would also be good.
An Inking system that paints off any move set or setup to a character to spot frame disadvantage, string and setup gaps, and also to spot when such character is vulnerable.

Fully Green, means the character is with frame advantage.
Fully Blue, is neutral on block/hit/whiff
Fully red, is at advantage.

Of course we could choose to turn on and off this option.

Audio cue to customize setups, like, we could set to play everytime we press inputs, so we would know at earlier air move restrition so we could know how fast we could do a iaMove, it would help zoners a lot, and we could set for example to timing juggles, we could know the right time to execute a reset.

Record and Playblack should return as well has the position setup, wich it was one of my favourites in Injustice, it was possible to switch sides or go straight into corner, this time on, if we could lock a custom position and reset on that set position to practice especific setups would be good too.

Also i would like to have the return of cancel advantage on frame data and all its moves proprieties, but correct frame data pls, a good way to do this, is by when coding the data is gathered straight from the code instead of being posted as a notation, so if in any case something needs to be changed, it will change in the notes as well. like database and PhP relationship.

And a Trial mode, where we could go for each move from the character, from basic to intermadiarie to advanced combos, this could replace the challenge tower.

And then i could be happy

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
No way would they replace the challenge tower with a combo trial mode.
Challenge tower is way more interesting to casuals then doing a few combos.

If anything, they should just mix combo challenges into the challenge tower. Every character has their own mission in that thing, so like 3 of those missions would be set around combos, 5 basic combos, then 5 intermediate, then 5 advanced combos.

Would at least be better then deflecting rocks.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
No way would they replace the challenge tower with a combo trial mode.
Challenge tower is way more interesting to casuals then doing a few combos.

If anything, they should just mix combo challenges into the challenge tower. Every character has their own mission in that thing, so like 3 of those missions would be set around combos, 5 basic combos, then 5 intermediate, then 5 advanced combos.

Would at least be better then deflecting rocks.
i don't like mixing a techninal aspect of the game with a casual, it never ends well, so i dont like this idea at all

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Fuck the challenge tower, bring on the character challenge mode!

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
All the stuff you guys are saying is nice but:

1. Recordable strings or pokes to be used as reversals.

2. Hitbox data. (hurtbox too obviously)

Those two things + Injustice's training mode and I could die happy.