What's new

Match Footage - Venomous MKX - Playing on Medium Difficulty with D'Vorah (Venomous Style)! NEW 60FPS Gameplay!

FightNow

Waiting 4 Quan Chi
Just this morning, an MKX gameplay video featuring D'vorah surfaced at the THUNDERONE YouTube channel. Here, you get to watch an eager D'vorah player testing his worth against the AI at a difficulty level of Medium (variation is set to Venomous for those wondering). The video was captured with a camera, but is available at 720p and 1080p quality at 60 frames per second! Unfortunately, you won't get to hear the in-game music.

Enjoy and leave your comments in the section below! Be sure to watch at 1080p while you're at it.

- post edited and promoted by RM GamerBlake

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
First of this is probably not 1080p @60fps... Just look at who uploaded it lol. Second this isnt even close to mid level play, probaly low level at best.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I might. It depends if she winds up being an annoying bitch like Killer Frost is and whether Ricky mains her. =P
yeah, d'vorah needs to be more footsie oriented.
needs to require fundamentals to play, none of those cheap safe specials.
in other words needs to be more like Doomsday:DOGE

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
So I like how a large portion of the community does nothing but whine about how we never get anything from MKX...

And when someone who has time with the game shows us some footage of the game, all we do is complain and criticize.

I mean...I would be happy that what we got was better than nothing.