What's new

MKX Patch 1.02 Information

ruskor

Noob
Today, NRS released the first patch for MKX. Character skins and even the incoming first DLC character, Jason Voorhees for online compatibility was added. NOTE: This doesn't mean Jason is playable! This is put in to get the game ready for his addition! Also included was a Klassic Skin (UMK3) for Sub-Zero. Check out the patch info via PSN, and the Sub-Zero UMK3 skin as well as Patch notes below:

And here is the free Sub skin.
UMK3_Sub.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

Now, the actual Patch Notes in detail:

General - Throws (regular or command grabs) will no longer sometimes connect on a grounded reacting opponent off a counter hit

Shinnok(Impostor) - He can now control the location of a stolen Goro Stomp.

Subzero(Grandmaster) - Combos on a grounded opponent frozen by the Ice Klone will now scale properly.

Takeda(Ronin) - Added a new move “Quick Kall” (Down, Towards, Front Punch) which quickly returns a dropped blade without doing an attack.

Takeda(Shirai Ryu) – He will now always teleport to the other side when doing the Air Shirai Ryu Port

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/4-18-patch-Gameplay-notes/m-p/463891#U463891

Edited/Promoted by Tim Static*

Attachments

Any idea of how to get them?
thier in the kombat pack.
The Ultimate Horror Pack:
Playable character Jason Voorhees
Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac

The Klassic Pack #1:
Playable character Tanya
Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang

The Predator / Prey Pack:
Playable character Predator
Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax

The Klassic Pack #2:
Playable character, Tremor
Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
That UMK3 Sub-Zero is one of the best skins, so far!

I downloaded the update on Xbox one and now it won't get past the screen that has the copyright stuff
Tell me if you fix the problem, because I will probably have the same one when I get the console.

Last edited:
Reactions: AUG

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Really digging all these new costumes.

Also cool that the DLC characters are not a stupid slider like in MK9 and instead added boxes.

I really wish that all new characters get atleast 1 additional skin in the future. Like a Kotal & Crew Skin Pack and a Kombat Kids Skin Pack.

Stop giving all the old characters 6-7 skins and give the new guys some love.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
WOW! The Horror pack costumes are even better than I could imagine. Vampiress Mileena <3

Also, Tundra Sub, Revolution Kano and Motherland Sonya are new right? A Red Son-esque MK pack? Ew.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Any reason as to why I can't see Jason on the character select screen? Kinda making me nervous tbh.

Last edited:

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Any reason as to why I can't Jason on the character select screen? Kinda making me nervous tbh.
I honestly think some that got the Kombat Pack can see him others can't. I preorder the Kombat Pack and I can't see him like some say as well. But I'm sure when he available early we should be fine.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Is it me or do none of the new characters get extra skins?
I know huh... God I hope they do
some of them need that alt skin love...
Kraken Reptile is cool but I want classic Reptile.
If classic sub is any indication or how they are going and classic Kitana and mileena are already unlocks... I would hope it's a classic ninja every pack since there are 4 or each...
Any reason as to why I can't Jason on the character select screen? Kinda making me nervous tbh.
He will unlock maybe tommorrow from what people have said...