What's new

MKX Gameplay From PGW 2015

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I wonder if Torr's recovery will be longer than others because he has to wait til Ferra gets back on his back. I forsee glitches with this and I don't know why.

I wonder if Torr's recovery will be longer than others because he has to wait til Ferra gets back on his back. I forsee glitches with this and I don't know why.
He recovers normally, I'm sure. Without Ferra, Torr simply loses access to Ferra-related specials, string-enders and other such things. Right, @Doombawkz?

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't know it just kinda looks like hes stationary until shes back on his back.
this video's kinda shitty, but you can see even in the very first gameplay trailer that Torr is free to act when Ferra's running around. I'm sure someone will find a way to "break it" and keep her away for longer than she should be, but you'd just be limiting your movelist for however long it takes for the game to figure it out.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
He recovers normally, I'm sure. Without Ferra, Torr simply loses access to Ferra-related specials, string-enders and other such things. Right, @Doombawkz?
Didn't get the tag notification, but yeah. Some moves have longer recovery, but for the most part Torr is free to move while ferra wanders. He loses any benefit she gives him (which is a lot) but some things can only be done when she is not on your back.

That being said, I prefer not to talk about MKX.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
The button mashing is not even what gets to me. It's when people think that's how the game is meant to be played and say "there isn't much depth to fighting games"
SERIOUSLY! Peeps always opening their fat mouths and having an opinion about something they have no idea about. Pffft amateurs.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
It's hard watching gameplay like this, but that aside, this game looks, so, so good.

A visual feast!
Yes it is, imagine on an HDTV? Gonna look sick.... I'm making sure I at least have a 60 inch or plus with surround sound lol!