What's new

Video/Tutorial - Takeda MKX Kombat Klass featuring Takeda!!

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
There's some legit stuff in there. Didn't know b3, blade drop kall would combo like that in Ronin.

Also at the end he should've hit the Ronin brutality but instead it continued to combo. What is the sweet spot for that brutal?

Kripplin

cat-o'-nine-tails
good ronin stuff, but the SR info is very weak in this video. there are some important do's and don'ts in SR that changes your dmg to lower than it should. just a use this not that kinda thing. but cool stuff overall

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
good ronin stuff, but the SR info is very weak in this video. there are some important do's and don'ts in SR that changes your dmg to lower than it should. just a use this not that kinda thing. but cool stuff overall
I disagree. It's almost all a few % lower than optimal, but all consierably easier/more consistent than optimal, which is perfect for the intent of the video.

It's all the optimal combo paths at least, just maybe minus a NJP or with a slightly different normal ender. I mean it even showed the non side switch combo path (b2 xx kunai after launch) and setups into the EN Kunai mixup.

There were some non optimal paths in there too, but I'm sure it's just to show what the possibilities are.