What's new

MKX Kollectables Update: PopCultureShock Sub-Zero, Mezco 6" figures w/ accessories

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Koming soon to stores and available online for Mortal Kombat Kollectors are more figures and a statue to throw your money at. With Mortal Kombat X right around the 2015 corner, both PopCultureShock and Mezco have released images of products they're working on.

First, so far there are three Mezco 6" figures of Raiden, Scorpion and Sub-Zero that all come with awesome-looking accessories. These will of course be the cheaper route for anyone having to decide which to get. You can expect these figures to retail around $16.99 each.
mkxfigraiden.png mkxfigscorp.png mkxfigsub.png

Next... this one might just be worth saving up for as you can expect this incoming Sub-Zero statues by PopCultureShockToys to be priced in the $100's. According to The Kombat Tether, this image came through PopCultureShock's newsletter.
pcssub.jpg

Credit: FDMK, TheKombatTether

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Man if i was still a kid i would so hype those figures right now. I was wishing cool mk figures like those all my childhood :( but time is passing away too quickly ...

haketh

Noob
Christ Mezco is still horrible, really wish Bandai could get the license so we could get SH Figuarts MK figures instead of this slop. The Pop Culture Sub-Zero on the other hand I am really looking forward to.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
I don't usually get figures but I will collect them from this game. They look awesome. That statue though...it's miiine haha thanks for the post @STORMS

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Honestly i think the Khrome Joke is dry already, later on i will just type Khrome too, so i can fish some likes.:DOGE