What's new

MKX Features "Easy Fatality" Button Inputs?

Gamer68

Fujin!
On the newest Kombat Kast, there are multiple times where they pause the game. When they do, under "Move Highlights" you can see "Easy Fatalities".

The inputs seem to be Hold R2 + Square for the first Fatality, and Hold R2 + Triangle for the second Fatality.

Do you think this will stay in the game? Or is it just for demo builds so they don't screw up?

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Ah thanks, I mentioned this earlier but didn't know if it had long been discussed. Iv been saying fatalities should be just basic inputs for years. They didn't seem to be using the easy way tho. How do we know it's just for demo builds? Seems a waste of coding to put demo only things in.

Gamer68

Fujin!
It is for demo builds... But it would be cool if it was a option or a unlock.. It has been with Kombat codes in earlier games...
I'm going to agree with you. I wouldn't doubt that it's just for demos. Still, I thought I would just point that out. And I do think it would be a cool feature to have.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I don't think this is just for demos.

When I played the game at a convention the "easy inputs" were just 1 at sweep distance.

Gamer68

Fujin!

When I played the game at a convention the "easy inputs" were just 1 at sweep distance.
Huh, that's pretty interesting... Why would they take the time to add "Easy Fatalities" when they already have a quick, and easier way to do them? I hope they are in the game, even if you have to do something to unlock them.

What if you can master characters like in MK9, but it's a little easier? And when you do, you can preform fatalities easy? That's just an idea, though.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

OK not Just demos but it's was a demo build... They do it all the time... A lot of game make stuff easy for journalists and conventions to show it off... Like combos or super easy unlocks...
Huh, that's pretty interesting... Why would they take the time to add "Easy Fatalities" when they already have a quick, and easier way to do them? I hope they are in the game, even if you have to do something to unlock them.

What if you can master characters like in MK9, but it's a little easier? And when you do, you can preform fatalities easy? That's just an idea, though.
That would be a good way to do it really rank up a fighter you get easy fatalities...
The trilogy had a code but I like ranking better...