What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@MrSunshine IS THE GREATEST POSTER OF ALL TIME. NO ONE CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO HIS AURA. HIS MERE PRESENCE IN ANY THREAD IS AN HONOR WE ARE ALL GIFTED EACH AND EVERY TIME HE POST. IF TYM HAD A HALL OF FAME HE UNDOUBTEDLY WOULD BE IT'S FIRST MEMBER.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
@MrSunshine IS THE GREATEST POSTER OF ALL TIME. NO ONE CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO HIS AURA. HIS MERE PRESENCE IN ANY THREAD IS AN HONOR WE ARE ALL GIFTED EACH AND EVERY TIME HE POST. IF TYM HAD A HALL OF FAME HE UNDOUBTEDLY WOULD BE IT'S FIRST MEMBER.
I hope God may bless me with a poster as wonderful as that guy.

Pls NRS, I want a beta code

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
I don't think they changed the shatter hit box. But they did adjust scaling on the shatter combos slightly. They deal roughly 2% less damage. Also the throw into clone stealth buff (?) came prior to the EO beta.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
I don't think they changed the shatter hit box. But they did adjust scaling on the shatter combos slightly. They deal roughly 2% less damage. Also the throw into clone stealth buff (?) came prior to the EO beta.
how exactly did they buff throw into clone?

.....and more importantly why? lol

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I wish I knew how they picked who gets codes? I know people getting codes that haven't played as much as myself. I hope I get a key soon...

Not even just to sample that smoothness, but as one of the few people who actually use Jacqui, I really want to look for more changes.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Not even just to sample that smoothness, but as one of the few people who actually use Jacqui, I really want to look for more changes.
It's one of the main reasons I wanted a code too. I'm like "damn, out of all the characters my secondary is right there and I don't have a beta, but no one uses her!" Lol!

I went through the frame data tossing a match and didn't notice anything too major. Only things I noticed was how 2(3)3 was a low now and like some "made this one frame change" type thing. Tomorrow I'm gonna take a better look though. Maybe shield finally got useful startup frames, hopefully.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Anyone have a beta code I can have?

I hate to ask but its looking like this will be the only way to get into the beta. Please let me know anyone

The netcode is definitely better than the current MKX netcode but there is a lot of work to be done with the visuals, I don't know whether my opponent blocked or not after a blockstring sometimes, It's crucial for you to know whether your strings are being blocked or not all the time and whether your opponent is ducking or not in real time despite the responsiveness of your inputs. Thanksfully you won't be losing to people with shit internet that don't know everything they're doing is minus, I was able to react to jump ins against a ping that was going up and down from 130 ms to like 550 ms, it was the first I saw a warning sign above the ping indicator every time it passed like 300 ms and the first time I felt I had total control of a match like this :)

What ping average are you US guys seeing mostly on PS4? I'm in the UK and I'm seeing 340 average on my wired 80/20mb ethernet, which i expected to see when playing NA/CA players.

However, some matches have been very playable and smoother, as I have landed combos that I don't normally do with the current netcode on EU servers.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
What ping average are you US guys seeing mostly on PS4? I'm in the UK and I'm seeing 340 average on my wired 80/20mb ethernet, which i expected to see when playing NA/CA players.

However, some matches have been very playable and smoother, as I have landed combos that I don't normally do with the current netcode on EU servers.
Yeah you won't get much lower dude

It will look better at launch when they reduce the skips

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.