What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a beta key for ps4. Sold my ps4 like 2 weeks ago for an emergency purchase. Hoping to get a new one in a couple days, if not I'll let someone have it.

2 things I wanted to say about the beta, my matches aren't as smooth as I thought they would, Hellfire Scorpion fbdc are like plus 50 in the beta :confused:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I've played about 20 matches so far. 95% of them are great. The 5% that aren't great are still miles better than the original netcode.

That said, the past 5 matches I've tried to play, I get desynced before the match even starts. I've played around 20 matches with no desyncs, so I don't know why I'm getting them now.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I've played about 20 matches so far. 95% of them are great. The 5% that aren't great are still miles better than the original netcode.

That said, the past 5 matches I've tried to play, I get desynced before the match even starts. I've played around 20 matches with no desyncs, so I don't know why I'm getting them now.
Possibly a lot more people logging in as I imagine that's why they didn't release the keys in lump some

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!

Also btw Juggs would you be able to edit this Screen in OP as a lot people keep asking why is it skipping

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
well i didnt get PSN key today. and this is the time it rolles out last time on XB1.

4:30pm central is when i got it last time

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Care to explain what rollback is? .
its not to make it shitty...

basically.. they are finding out what number of miliseconds/;frames they need to have rollback on each type of connection. (they are making the visual play earlier)

like a 60ms connection both ways may need 1.8 frames of rollback? and a 300ms connection may need 9 Frames of rollback

so they are finding what they need.. but what they said right now is they have it at 9 Frames of rollback constantly untill they figure out what each connection needs... because even though they can calculate it.. some connections have one person at
67ms while the other is at 70ms

so putting both at the same number may make it hard on one of them./.. they are just trying to do thier best..

but honestly if they used math it should be a no brainer!

NOTE: there is 33.3 MS in one Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.