What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
As others mentioned before, the net code feels good and combo's and reacting to your opponents offense is great. The skipping of frames is a bit overwhelming. It seems to not matter if it's a good connection or not, the stutter still occur some worse than others. Nonetheless, this is the beta and I'm sure these issues will get corrected once it officially goes live.

Which basically the means they are running it on extremely rollback No matter how good the connection is on purpose as I imagine to test the threshold.

To find issues and what it can handle they have to put everybody in the worst case scenario which is the right way of doing it

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
teching throws is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better online now holy shit. i already feel like im coach steve status lol

Ravosa

Wild Card
Care to explain what rollback is? What I gather is they're making the experience as if you have a shitty connection. So decent connections will be great.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
for those looking i updated my previous post on page 14 with videos of Scorpions and Subzeros in-beta frame data from the pause screen

trufenix

bye felicia
Care to explain what rollback is? What I gather is they're making the experience as if you have a shitty connection. So decent connections will be great.
Instead of making nothing happen when both players internet can't catch up to the match, rollback predicts/simulates the outcome based on what it knows from one person and then "rolls back" the outcome if both sides don't agree.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
For anyone who got a code, can you post how many hours you actually have played online for MKX?

I got 17 hours, but my friend who got a code had 427 hours logged online and I'm like "damn". Dunno know what my chances are under these circumstances lol.

E

Eldriken

For anyone who got a code, can you post how many hours you actually have played online for MKX?

I got 17 hours, but my friend who got a code had 427 hours logged online and I'm like "damn". Dunno know what my chances are under these circumstances lol.
I think the requirements are a load of shit. I feel this is the case considering people who don't even own a One/PS4 got a code for the system they didn't own. I think it's all purely at random, regardless of how many hours you've logged into the game.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
anybody else feel like they adjuist the hitbox on ice clone shatter? i havent played sub in a while and i just hit a reach that surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.