What's new

MKX. . . DLC the smart move by NRS

lets face it! this is a business and dlc characters are a way to make extra money by selling them to us. based on this we can be 100% sure that if a character like kobra who doesn't have many fans doesn't make the cut we will not see him as a dlc why? because he will not sell as much as another character

so which would be the smartest characters for NRS to sell mk fans for dlc? and i am 100% sure this is how they pick their dlc characters

this is my opinion looking at it from a business prospective and not talking as an mk fan boy

1) fujin
i am so sure that if fujin doesn't make the cut he will be a dlc that i would bet money with anyone

fujin is a mk4 fan favorite and lets face it... he is not a hard character to sell to the non hardcore mk fans out there because of his cool looking wind powers... even if you never seen fujin or you did not liked him in other mk games you will be hype after seen a trailer of him and his new good looking wind powers

2) tanya
the only female that was not in mk9 that a lot of mk9 fan would love to give their money to get her. she also has something that others female characters like li mai, ashra, kira, frost, nitara don't have ... which can be described in one word for most mk fan as nostalgic

3) cyrax or sektor
how smart would it be to don't give us that cyborg factor in the game only to sell it to us as a dlc?
epecially now that their is variation why would they miss the chance to finally lets us program our favories cybors and use them the way we like ... defensive mode , killer mode, search and destroy mode just imagine the trailer that would be another easy sell for mk fans

4) guest character

5) guest character if they go for two guess characters i hope no

Last edited:

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
If they wanted to make the most possible profit, Baraka would be the #1 character.

Baraka is a character that is synonymous with MK, a definite classic, easily identifiable, popular amongst casuals, and well known.

Hey man, I highlighted what you were wrong about.

Check it out and fix your mistakes.

He's probably not even in the top 10 of easily identifiable MK characters.

Shao Kahn, Goro, Raiden, Jax, Johnny Cage, Shang Tsung, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Lui Kang, and Kano are all more easily identified with MK.
Not to mention the Robot Ninjas and Sindel.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Tremor is pretty much guaranteed DLC
I do think he will be the MMH of this game...depending on who is in the first 2 (not counting guests)...when/if they start on more dlc he will probably have the loudest voice for inclusion...with a MKD character if they do 6 again...but so far every game they have done more....I hope that continues..
not sure what they are counting Goro as...

Wetdoba

All too easy...
This is honestly probably why were getting so many special forces recently, they're keeping the real goodies for DLC because they know people will be thirsty for that shit and they would sell like hotcakes. Way too many characters deserve to be flushed out with 3 unique variations, hoping for

Fujin
Tremor
Noob Saibot.

After those three I don't care, but they show so much potential for this game in terms of creativity and playstyle and should not be put to waste.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I do think he will be the MMH of this game...depending on who is in the first 2 (not counting guests)...when/if they start on more dlc he will probably have the loudest voice for inclusion...with a MKD character if they do 6 again...but so far every game they have done more....I hope that continues..
i agree he will be the MMH as far as dlc, also as shitty as it seems it looks like MKX will have less characters than MK9 since i dont see 8 more DLC (after Goro) happening

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Hey man, I highlighted what you were wrong about.

Check it out and fix your mistakes.

He's probably not even in the top 10 of easily identifiable MK characters.

Shao Kahn, Goro, Raiden, Jax, Johnny Cage, Shang Tsung, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Lui Kang, and Kano are all more easily identified with MK.
Not to mention the Robot Ninjas and Sindel.
CoRzz The God, why you gotta do me like that CoRzzzzzz the Gooooood...I'm easily one of the top 4 ugliest people you know CoRzz The God..