What's new

MKX character destiny

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
For me Kenshi, and erron black gun slinger, I don't care if I haven't seen kenshi gameplay yet kenshi is my favorite video game character of all time, so even if he is the worst character in the game I am maining him

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Oh, this is an interesting idea. Can't help but wonder if it'll ever get unearthed later, though. It'd be fascinating to see a breakdown of how many people were right about their predictions and stuck to the characters they thought they would, but I'm not sure we'll get data that good.

My swing is towards Ancestral Kung Jin primarily, Marksman Erron Black high on the list to try as well, and something about Sub-Zero is drawing me to him here. Cryomancer in particular looks like he'll have a really well-rounded toolset, and I do tend to get on well with jack-of-all-trades characters.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I like this thread concept. Every time I plan on maining a char I end up actually playing another in almost every game.

Currently the only one I really want to play and plan on maining is Kano. Just dig his style.

I love the concept of Erron Black but I'm not a zoning type guy. Makes me a bit sad because his whole char model and idea looks supa cool.

Shinnok - Impostor
Shinnok - Necromancer
Shinnok - Bone Shaper...........and only then some of Inferno Scorpion, Ermac - Master of Souls or Sun God for Kotal Khan....and of course everyone will try every variation of Predator;)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
mileena 100% will be my main from start to finish.

the struggle to choose an alt is real though :/ so many choices

The chars I'm interested in are johnny, raiden, Kenshi, jax, takeda, quan chi, erron black, scorpion,..

A very evil part of my being wants to play kung Lao @dribirut

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Assassin Kitana
Mystic Ermac
Commando Kano
Ravenous Mileena
Outlaw Erron
Lasher
Kenshi & Sonya

Ugh so many awesome characters!!

Edit: And of course queen Tanya when her time comes.

Last edited:

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
1. Predator (When he's out) - Most likely every variation
2. Goro - Probably every variation as well
3. Erron Black - Gunslinger and Outlaw
4. Kotal Kahn - Blood and Sun God
5. Takeda - Shirai Ryu and Lasher
6. Ferra/Torr - Lackey
7. Raiden - Displacer
8. Maybe Kano - Cutthroat and Commando

All in all Goro and Preddy will be my real mains, but I'm definitely going to try the others I've listed as well.

I'm destined to use Scorpion in MKX.

But I'll definitely be trying out everyone and confirmed using Shinnok, Takeda and maybe Goro.
I was really expecting to see Jason on your list after you permabanned me because I was shitting on him. :p

I'm maining Shinnok, all three variations.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling he won't be playable in story mode. And story mode (which I always play through several times before going to play online or digging into practice) tends to be a place where I form strong preferences towards characters. So there's quite a large change I will end up playing any other evil character whom I enjoyed in story mode.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I can definitely see myself maining Tremor he looks fucking badass and earth bending is the hype.

But until then I'll either play Kung Jin, Liu Kang, Cassie Cage, or Ferra/Torr

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
1) Sub-Zero
2) Tremor, Goro, Predator (not sure about the order)
3) Erron Black
4) Kenshi, Johnny Cage.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Sub-Zero-GrandMaster
Erron Black- The coin or sniper one.
Kung Jin- Ancestral but he needs a better skin like Takeda. He's an urbanized monk so he needs something a bit newer.

Slick Tony

GT: TheSlickTony - PSN: TH3_AUR3L1U5
Johnny Cage - Fisticuffs and Stunt Double

Liu Kang - Flame Fist

Sub-Zero - All of them

Ermac - Mystic

Espio

Kokomo
Prince Goro and Major Sonya Blade for sure and I'm eagerly awaiting their variations!

I'm curious to see if my views change a year from now, I usually always stick with who I think I will before release.