What's new

MKX character destiny

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Out of all of the characters you've eyed up so far, who are you looking to main first? What I am getting at is "which character will you end up with?".

I really like Shinnok and plan to play him first, but I am also really liking Erron Black. I love Western stuff, so his Gunslinger variation has me very curious. Regardless, the idea is to post in this thread NOW and then post AGAIN when you have your hands on the game and you realized another said character fits you better.

So again, for me:
Shinnok - Necromancer
Erron Black - Gunslinger

if there's a thread for this already, please link me.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I wish I could answer this question, but I can't because I haven't played the game yet and I'm currently undecided on a main. I wish I could choose a main as easily as others, but my main (Noob) didn't make it.

I have no fucking clue whatsoever which character/variation I'll end up using primarily.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Right now I'm feeling the HELL out of Liu Kang (Dragon's Fire and Flame Fist). Bicycle kick into 50/50s, and enhanceable into juggles? Fuark, son.

But there's no guarantee as to who I'll be using until the game actually comes out.

E

Eldriken

Kitana - Assassin and Royal Storm

First and foremost, obviously. I'll work on other characters later on.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Obviously:

1. Kenshi -
2. Kotal Kahn - all
3. Shinnok (not sure about him) - Necromancer
4. Maybe Predator

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
KItana - Royal Storm and Assassin
Mileena - Ethereal

those 2 for sure. have my eyes on D'vorah, sonya, cassie, tanya, cage, kang and erron black

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Lackey Torr as I always wanted a grappler in a fighting game but never really tried
Lasher Takeda because I'm a scrub and I think it'll help me improve by kinda forcing people to play my game a bit and plan what I do instead of going all in.

Maybe Kotal? Maybe Goro if he has a cool grapple.
Pretty sure I'll pick up Tremor when he comes out... I like new characters I guess

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Necromancer Shinnok
Jacqui Briggs
Kenshi
then maybe
Gunslinger Erron (because Standoff Stance and Coin Toss)
Commando Kano (was the first variation I was interested in, need to see how he plays, frame data, etc though first)
Lasher or Ronin Takeda maybe (as long as I never hear him speak again)
Garrotte-using Sonya if there's a variation based around it

OR OR OR OR OR if SOMEHOW the unlockable character is Fujin I'm forgetting all of the rest and maining him. HARD-FUCKING-CORE.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
going to start off using Kitana royal storm but, something tells me Ermacs spectral or Mileenas piercing will be my mains.. IDK maybe QUAN or if Tanya is anything like MKA (all special moves)..

well kitana is my fav mk character.

MK2 ~ started with Kitana, stayed with kitana with raiden as back up.
UMK3 ~ Started with Kitana ended up maining Sindel
MKGold ~ started with Kitana stayed with her. disliked the game over all
MKDA ~ used Kitana ~ hated the game never touched any other character
MKD ~ started with Sindel ended up Maining Mileena with sindel as back up
MKA ~ started using Sindel + Kitana ended up maining Tanya with Mavado and Deagon as back up
MK vs DC ~ started using Kitana ~ hated the game never really touched any other character
MK9 ~ Started with Kitana ended up maining Sindel with Kano as back up (LOL AT ME ) durrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Injustice ~ started with Superman ended up maining Hawk Girl :confused:

Malec

Noob
hard to tell, we all need to see the normals, strings and frames of the cast
right now i am most exited for:
Erron Black - All Variations
Quan Chi - Summoner and Sorcerer
D'Vorah - All Variations
Shinnok - Bone Shaper
Jacqueline and Jax

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm destined to use Scorpion in MKX.

But I'll definitely be trying out everyone and confirmed using Shinnok, Takeda and maybe Goro.