What's new

MKX @ Brasil Game Show (October 8th - 12th) - Ed Boon is coming! WOOT

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.

http://www.brasilgameshow.com.br/sou-visitante/programacao/personalidades

HELL YEAH! I'll get the chance to play MKX for the very first time AND meet Mr. Boon himself. I've been waiting this weekend for so long, it's not even funny.

But, the reason why I started this thread is to ask TYM something:

Is there anything you guys want to know about the game, gameplay-wise?

Sadly, I'll only be there on Thursday and Sunday (freaking expensive tickets ¬¬), but I'll be there exclusively for MKX, so I won't leave the line to check any other games.
That said, I want to cover everything (gameplay-wise) that hasn't been made clear/well explained even after all these expos around the world. And I need your help to cover as much as possible, since I haven't been checking TYM in quite a while. (damn you, Destiny)

Regarding Kotal Kahn, have those Totems been figured out already? I have no clue what they do, so I'll certainly be checking it out.

BTW, apparently the @ETC guys (namely @ETC Mcfly) will be attending too! So y'all can expect some info on the game from them also.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
Quan Chi and Sub Zero's dialogue to know his freaking identity :'( and some mirror dialogues to know if this game is going to end up like Injustice 2 versions of each character :D and hopefully Quan Chi or Raiden vs Cassie to know how they'll deal with future characters. thanks :D

I've heard little about Cassidy Cage's (actually I kinda think that should end up being her full name...) Brawler style. Hollywood is combo heavy, Spec Ops has those Sektor missiles, what should I expect from Brawler?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Is Kano's aerial ball a double hit with second being a low and is its enhanced version and overhead or a grab?

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Kidnapped Ed Boon and make him tell you the roster and the storyline :joker:

On a serious note could you find out more about subzero variation called unbreakable.....thank you in advance.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Alternate controls? Negative edge?

How long do you have to wait after dashing before you can block instead of run? As in, do you have to wait for the whole animation to finish? half?

Please give us D'Vorah universal specials?

Have fun! Hope its everything you wish for!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@Poto2222 could you get the frame data for Kano's parries in his Commando variation please? As much as you can would be great :)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
As we know the least about Quan Chi, I suggest figuring him out the most.

After him we know very little about D'Vorrah or Ferra/Torr.

Sub-Zero has already been explained in detail and Scorpion is pretty well figured out as well. Kotal is covered save for the Totems, Kano & Cassie have nothing super pressing that needs to be figured out either

Raiden 's Displacer and Master of Storms variations need more insight though.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Well I'm extremely interested with any form of dialog so if you can possibly get some down that'd be epic. Kotals totems and just let us know how much you enjoy the game!

SLy

Noob
This is the same weekend as New York comic con also. So with these two events I'll be disappointed if there isn't any sort of new reveal coming.

I have a couple of questions:
1) WHO IS THE MAN BEHIND SUBZERO'S MASK ( We need to hear all the dialogue between Sub and Quan)
2) Is Raiden's teleport a universal special move for all variations?
3) Are JIKs combo starters? ( without knockdown, like how JIPS worked in mk9)
4) Is Kotal Kahn as badass as he seems so far?

Thank you very much, enjoy your time there