MKF's recently shared some feelings with me

Discussion in 'Online Kombat Discussion' started by Pig Of The Hut, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NRF CharlieMurphy

NRF CharlieMurphy Kindergarten Meta

how do some threads get closed.... and not this?

oh wait.... *rolls eyes*

you're both children.
    MKF30, Sgt Reed 24 and Pig Of The Hut like this.
  2. Maxter

Maxter Noob

Daaammmnnyyummm, we all love you mkf30, don't worry if you come to t tournament and get your ass kicked, we won't allow you to commit suicide, so better don't come and keep your godlike mk gamer status in the shadows. I have nothing against you bro, but you are a diva who believe that you are better than everyone, or maybe i'm wrong i'm just reading what everyone says, it is like that video between you and CD Ermac vs Kitana, you only recorded the matches that you won, when i witnessed CD beat you way more and you never won again after that couple of wins, like it does matter a lot to you winning or losing thats why you don't show up to events, and we don't really care, and if one day you do we won't hate on you i bet, not everyone is like you
  3. Faded Dreams V

Faded Dreams V Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.

I like MKF. Ideologies aside, he's a cool guy (to me, anyways), and a solid player. But there's 1 thing that bugs me: He always brings up the fact that he beat or went toe to toe with CD, while Pig got bodied by him. There was an 8 month gap between the time MKF fought CD, and the time Pig lost to him. But that aside, dude, you beat CD online. Most offline players are free as fuck online. I'll challenge CD Jr to a ft5 $20 MM online right now. =P
  4. Enenra

Enenra Go to hell.

XBL:
    l Enenra l
    What really rustles my jimmies is I'd love to go to VSM.

I'd make time for that shit, come on, you get to play REO...Tom... CD bros and Maxter...

God I just want to meet Tom Brady.
    Pig Of The Hut likes this.
  5. General M2Dave

General M2Dave Interactables Master Premium Supporter

PSN:
    m2dave
    XBL:
    m2dave
    MKF30 has also called out REO and Pig on numerous occasion. What are his credentials aside from 15,000 wins (LOL) on XBL?

Needless to say, this guy is a fool.
  6. rev0lver

rev0lver Come On Die Young Staff Member Moderator Premium Supporter

MKF30 = a less respectable Hood_Fresh lolol
  7. Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut Kryptonian General - Kneel Before Me

Look on his friend's list

He has 70% girls who play mk9

I bet most are all under 18
  8. catch22

catch22 GOD LAO FTW!!!

MKFraud30 is tha best, and owns all of you...except me mhuahahahaha
    i got him pregnant and he gave birth to my BABY!!!!
    Proof is on my signature xD

Also for the record, i never played this dude before, and on the crying video i made of him (also on my signature ) he states a few nights, and then a few months a go that he fought me? and now is a week? LMFAO
    Oh MKFraud30 while you brag about being tha best, people are still laughing at you getting babied and crying about it lol

PEACE!!!

SHOUT OUTS TO ONLINE WARRIORS ALL OVER THE WORLDS YALL!!!
  9. GuamoKun

GuamoKun There's A Light That Never Goes Out Premium Supporter

We don't have to be blood-related to be family ;_;

If you are not my blood you are my bones <3
  10. gdf

gdf Noob

It's nice to know that one thing that has stayed consistent is MKF. I remember when I first joined testyourmight, one of the most recent news articles was I believe the first or second roundtable discussion with some of the founding fathers of the MK scene. And of course he was mentioned, and people chuckled, despite the fact that it was hard to hear being outside in some sort of hallway of either a bigass hotel or mall.

Additionally, this reminds me of a thread where someone apparently saw that every female member that joined would always get a warm welcome from him. Screenshots included, such as her join date, and when he posted on their wall welcoming them to the site. (note the times are not very far apart being the joke)

Good times, good times.

Some of us make exceptions to attend events, so can he.
    Son ov Timett likes this.
  11. lol that MKF guy. i remember on mku when some guys were willing to pay him, pick him and drop him back home just so he can go to a tournament and he didnt go lol. really, whats up with this dude. a tourny can be next to his place and he will not attend. i dont get it.
    subzerosmokerai likes this.
  12. gdf

gdf Noob

^that was red saleen right?
  13. SZSR

SZSR Moderator Staff Member Moderator Premium Supporter

MKF's just being friendly, ya know.
    Welcoming. :p

Back me up Enenra

I believe so, 99% sure.
  14. I'm in awe. This guy is a fucking clown on so many levels that I never thought were possible simultaneously.

He's like one of those guys that Socrates ran into on his journey to try and prove he wasn't the smartest person around. Instead he proved he was the smartest because most of the people he ran into were just like MKF, in that they went around faking knowledge.
    GNG Iniquity and catch22 like this.
  15. -Deadman-

-Deadman- Keep Calm and Look At The Flowers

Actually that's a money match id throw my hat into the ring.
    subzerosmokerai likes this.
  16. yea man lol.
  17. Well, this says it all.

You're free, Pig.

Sorry.
  18. Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut Kryptonian General - Kneel Before Me

Haha that's why I keep dodging u on ps3

Seriously though we have the worst timing w each other
    catch22 likes this.
  19. Warplay

Warplay Noob

...WTF? This dude is absolutely mental. People like him shouldn't post on forums.
    catch22 likes this.
  20. I think it's funny and saddening at the same time. We always miss each other, even if by an interval of like ten minutes. lol.

Pig duckin'.

We'll try to arrange a game this weekend if you are online. :)
  21. STB Sgt Reed

STB Sgt Reed Online Warrior

First off... I personally have nothing against the guy. He's usually pretty nice to me.

Anyway,

a month or two ago I would have agreed with the not having the money to go to these offline tournaments as being a legit excuse. But even I (who only works a part time job and can just barely scrape by on rent) made it out to an offline tourney b/c I love to play MK. Seems to me that everyone that plays the living shit out of this game would make it a point to, at some point, go to at least one offline tournament. Now, don't get me wrong, I plan on going to more... so... look out pig and co.! lmao

However, there is one thing that I agree with MKF on and that's the online/offline elitism. That needs to stop. We're all part of the community whether we play online or off... we should stick together.
    MKF30, Son ov Timett and Temjiin like this.
  22. rev0lver

rev0lver Come On Die Young Staff Member Moderator Premium Supporter

It's not just the money though, it's the time and he always belittles people for going to offline events instead of attending to more important things.

I mean, really, you have an open invitation every single week to play offline casuals with some of the best players in the world and you don't even come once? It's a few hours out of your life that MKF would have probably spent playing MK or doing some other shit on the internet anyway.

Normally, I don't try and force people to come out, I know a few others in NYC who have never come either. But when you brag about beating tournament players and only upload sets where you win to try and gain credibility, you have to back that shit up.
  23. The Ghost of Tim Static

The Ghost of Tim Static A Ghost of TYM past... Staff Member Lead Moderator

24. General M2Dave

General M2Dave Interactables Master Premium Supporter

PSN:
    m2dave
    XBL:
    m2dave
    Playing online is fine. Playing online, winning a couple of matches against accomplished off-line players, and talking shit on the forums is not fine. Well, it is fine, but you have to prove yourself off-line first.

CURBO used to talk a lot of shit too, but he proved himself off-line at MLG and has ever since become one of the community's most popular players. MKF30 has been talking shit for a decade and has not proven a damn thing. The hate he gets is justified.
  25. AK Smarrgasm

AK Smarrgasm Based Yellow Shirt Staff Member Moderator

I love you Tim Static.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.