What's new

MK9 PC Steam Gamer-tags

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
In light of recently purchasing a new r9 270x video card injustice and mk9 at top settings run like butter as opposed to when I had my Radeon 4700 it ran about 5-7fps

My steam account is bambamguitar

I changed profile account to
pig of the hut

Add me and post yours

Also I only use hit box on PC as practice so expect weird inputs and growing pains from my side

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Pretty sure there was already a thread like this...

Either way it's Cossner.

Good luck getting it to work online.

zaf

professor
Add me. Zafattack

Phasing out the pad ? I mean i still see it as a preference but ive heard nothing but good things about hitbox

Immortal

Blind justice....
In light of recently purchasing a new r9 270x video card injustice and mk9 at top settings run like butter as opposed to when I had my Radeon 4700 it ran about 5-7fps

My steam account is bambamguitar

I changed profile account to
pig of the hut

Add me and post yours

Also I only use hit box on PC as practice so expect weird inputs and growing pains from my side
Added, my steam id: xerialq. Hope to play you soon. :)

I would totally play you guys, but I tried it online and I could not play it. Props to all you online guys. I am impressed by you guys.

zaf

professor
I would totally play you guys, but I tried it online and I could not play it. Props to all you online guys. I am impressed by you guys.
what was wrong? if it was laggy, it might be settings you need to change on the pc.
there is like, next to no lag when i play on steam

AK Pig Of The Hut you're on hitbox now? Good man.

I'm complete ass like ive always been, but my steam name is FrothyOmen. feel free to add me for MK, SF4 on GFWL, or any other games I have including:

Warframe
Natural Selection 2
Far Cry 3
Borderlands 2
L4D2

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Lol you guys will make me buy the games on my steam!! I can't let Braindead play u all by himself, Lol I've been wanting to play mk9 with you AK Pig Of The Hut since I first got it if you remember XD !!! ... this shit is really tempting !!!!!!!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Lol you guys will make me buy the games on my steam!! I can't let Braindead play u all by himself, Lol I've been wanting to play mk9 with you AK Pig Of The Hut since I first got it if you remember XD !!! ... this shit is really tempting !!!!!!!
Duuuude it was on a crazy sale the other day.. MK was like $5.50 and Injustice $20. But it's gone now. Gone forever. Stay free with that PS3 and its region lock