What's new

MK9 Kitana & Mileena high-res renders

NoDoubt

nasty
I always liked Kitana and Mileena but there not "cool" anymore...just in the game for ass lol. I mean lets get real.

I know nobody really has probs with that but theres so many females in the game now, i wish the slut-character coulda been reserved for all the rest of em, and keep these chicks as cool and deadly as they were in MK2. Mileena's new biogaphy says it all..."iv returned in the tournament to be a slut. Yea..."

kitana looks like an arabian stripper with "home-made" plastic looking fans, n Mileena...should be on the cover of playboy by now lol

X820

Noob
NoDoubtArion said:
I always liked Kitana and Mileena but there not "cool" anymore...just in the game for ass lol. I mean lets get real.

I know nobody really has probs with that but theres so many females in the game now, i wish the slut-character coulda been reserved for all the rest of em, and keep these chicks as cool and deadly as they were in MK2. Mileena's new biogaphy says it all..."iv returned in the tournament to be a slut. Yea..."

kitana looks like an arabian stripper with "home-made" plastic looking fans, n Mileena...should be on the cover of playboy by now lol
Congratulations, so far you are the only one with this complaint. LOL