What's new

Question MK2 Q&A

still would love to see an infinite corner roundhouse on tape cuz.....................i can't fuckin get more than two hits with luck.. lots of it.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
still would love to see an infinite corner roundhouse on tape cuz.....................i can't fuckin get more than two hits with luck.. lots of it.
This video has them in a lot of places, but watch 4:51

Watch at 0:04

With all the neat tricks like cancels and instant air moves, I was wondering if anyone tried to override the system that prevents you from following up with more attacks right after an uppercut. Why can't a player continue, and, can anything be done about it? Thanks.

In a world where everyone is now 'connected', would it take less time to uncover all of the secrets of MK9 compared to MK2, or, will players be pulling off shit unseen seven years from now? By secrets I mean just about anything possible. Can the future of controllers influence this? Why were at it, could future controllers affect earlier MK games?

Not sure if I've seen it before or not, but can a crouching high kick be followed up with anything? ....like a roll or spear for example. as part of a jump-in combo.

Kaz

Noob
Hmm dunno, I never use it. You could maybe do a sub zero ground freeze. Anyone else know how to do sub zero's black ice grenade fatality? I've known it for awhile but never see it in the glitch videos, I'll try to get a clip of it.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Not sure if I've seen it before or not, but can a crouching high kick be followed up with anything? ....like a roll or spear for example. as part of a jump-in combo.

The problem with a crouching HK is that it has a long frame recovery rate. Can it be followed up? Sure, if the other guy is stupid enough not to counter. Likely to work? Probably not.