MK2 European - Moon Gravity only Kombos?

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat II' started by DarkMoon, May 13, 2007.

1. DarkMoon

DarkMoon Noob

I was wondering what is up with the European version of MK2? Atleast the SNES version, not sure of others, but... The snes version has total Moon Gravity. Every character jumps super damn high and floats around the screen. Especially Liu Kang since he jumps higher then anyone already, he's practically out of the screen when he jumps. When you uppercut somebody they go higher then normal. So what i'm getting at, their must be some european only combos because of this. I've never tryed anything but wondering if someone else has? I bet their is crazy shit thats possible.

What was the point of them doing this? Why such a big difference in air physics? Did they think the popularity of MK Uppercuts would be even greater if they made them go about 10 ft higher? lol

Wierd.
  2. Konqrr

Konqrr ManBearPig

I think it has to do with the framerate or speed difference of the games between PAL and NTSC as there was no real workaround for this at the time.

There are so many things you can do in MKII (E) :twisted:
  3. DarkMoon

DarkMoon Noob

MKII (E) kombo video on the way? :p
  4. Compy386

Compy386 Noob

Isn't that the one where Scorpion has the spear infinite?
  5. Konqrr

Konqrr ManBearPig

ded_ and others have an mk2/umk3 snes vid in the works that I am contritubing to...I don't know the progress thus far.
  6. DarkMoon

DarkMoon Noob

is it european SNES though?
  7. Konqrr

Konqrr ManBearPig

8. DarkMoon

DarkMoon Noob

superb

excellent

well done.
  9. RoGE

RoGE Noob

I can help you if you want, but I have no recorder for my PC :(
  10. DarkMoon

DarkMoon Noob

Whats the word on this? Any sneak peek's available to see?