What's new

MK10: Long Term Support For Better or Worse

Will u support MK10 to the fullest once released?

• Yes! For many years to come!

Votes: 110 83.3%
  • If I'm not feeling it, I'll drop it like a bad habit!

Votes: 22 16.7%

• Total voters

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
To be fair mk9 was not a bad game at all. After a string of literally 4+ bad games mk9 basically rebooted and saved the mk franchise. I get that mk9 had its flaws but it was a massive step in the right direction and got the franchise back on track. And ed boon knows nothing about fighting game mechanics anymore. He didn't even know how the meter in mk9 worked when asked about it in an interview. Nrs hopefully has a strong team of guys like Paulo that understand what it takes to make a tournament fighting game at this point, and the games quality will be much more in those peoples hands than ed Boons.
My bad, I said it wrong..... I actually meant that he should make a game that is balanced, so people wont drop it. I still play MK9 :)

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
What good does a forum of 15k people dropping the next MK game do for us in the long run when they will sell millions of copies anyways?
Making a good change maybe ?... I think that Ed Boon is taking a look @ the community. How they react on those "unbalanced/shitty" games.

Thats the reason why I said "I will drop MK if MK10 is shitty. Everyone should do that....". But still youre right about that they will sell millions of copies.
Anyways I won't follow that crowd who will keep buying it. I only give a few chances loll.

Can I just say something tho, and this is a topic concerning MK and the block button, I know it's not gonna go away, but I didn't realize how much more gratifying holding back to block was via a universal block button, until I played mk last night, I found myself whiff in jump in punches at times, which is just horrible, having back to block gives an opportunity to create more mind games, and setups to open up ur opponent, rather then just stand blocking and holding block and giving 2 fks about ur opponent jump in, something NRS should consider going into the next gen, new gen , new gen mk with new mechanics plz!

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
If they go back to the 3D style of mk that made me stop supporting it from 4+ I will drop it.

everyone may vote or say they will but how many will actually do what they say they mean? only way to find out is when the game actually drops

Sasuga

Noob
I will get any new MK game but the balance needs to be in check and there needs to be adequate support from the DEVS.

And please do not make one character that has everything; good zoning AND good rushdown. Or at least be ready to normalize them when needed.

Mortal Kombat fanbase and community is the most loyal community i've ever seen. no jokes.
Now, i'm from a country where almost everyone knows about MK, it's legendary and in almost every CIS country has a huge cult following. In here, in eastern world we simply dont care about other fighting games - yeah, sure, we play them for fun's sake, but thats just about it. Mk on other hand in here will - literally - never die. Until mk9 umk3 was the most played fighting game in CIS countries. Even in Russia, ukraine, belarus and poland injustice is not so popular as mk9 ( im not even talking about tekkenz 'n stuff )
Eastern world will support mk 10 no matter what, most likely till the end of times, the only wish everyone in here wishes, is not-unexpectedly same as you guyz wish: that game would be patched and balanced. No one really likes to play with kabalax.
ps. obviously no freaking 3d. or mk9 till end of times.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I prefer playing on PC, and High Voltage studios have made the most god awful ports from NRS games imaginable. If they don't support their PC version, it will be the last NRS title I'll ever buy, and I am a life long MK fan.