What's new

MK Resin Model Kits

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
Did you know there are more than only the MK Goro Resin Model Kits ?
Here are some pictures that i found :

The famous Large Goro kit :

The smaller Goro :

Very rare Kitana & Mileena :

Also a rare one Sheeva :

And Sub-Zero :

tell me what you think of them
i like them, but as always No shipping outside US

Dr Doggystyle

thanks man
you can find them all on ebay, they are ending soon
ffor the kitana & mileena kit the seller placed a minimun price, and he told me :

Hmmmm been reading up on it some more. the US postal service is trackable for Express Mail International. kit & mileena would be about $83.00 that way with 3-5 day delivery to you. (the tracking might be extra) I would feel safe with that since I would have proof of where it went. Btw that kitana & mileena kit is super rare and thats no joke. I wont let it go for a penny under 200 dollars.

too expensive for me :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
thanks man
you can find them all on ebay, they are ending soon
ffor the kitana & mileena kit the seller placed a minimun price, and he told me :

Hmmmm been reading up on it some more. the US postal service is trackable for Express Mail International. kit & mileena would be about $83.00 that way with 3-5 day delivery to you. (the tracking might be extra) I would feel safe with that since I would have proof of where it went. Btw that kitana & mileena kit is super rare and thats no joke. I wont let it go for a penny under 200 dollars.

too expensive for me :D
Wow... and I was going to bid on that set, but I can't do that much... though, it is worth it. How often do you see these kits, especially the Kitana/Mileena one... like never.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Kit/Mileena ended @ $56 w/ reserve not met... lol.

$200 is a bit steep... I could see $100 maybe, but $200 is asking a bit much... imo anyway.

Dr Doggystyle

if it was $100 i think i also would have bought it.
it's very rare

but first a goro statue :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
They're both pretty cool, but I like the Sheeva better. Sub is kinda scrawny... lol.

Dr Doggystyle

did you know there was a motaro statue / figure and also a sheeva statue figure (not like the one showed here) ?
no i didn't find and bought the actual statues :( but will have some pictures of it
when they arrive here in NL i will scan them and show them to you
curious ? you know where the thanks button is :D lol
the more thanks the more pictures :)
i will have six from each figure
so 12 thanks will show 12 pictures lol