MK players in the San Fernando Valley

Discussion in 'Pacific South' started by Higgins, Jul 24, 2011.

1. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Earth's Mightiest Mortal (Kombat Player)

Where exactly? I might be able to make it.
  2. Higgins

Higgins Noob

It's gonna be in the Valley, specifically Sylmar. I'm gonna PM everyone later this week with the address.
  3. SHARKY

SHARKY Noob

Ill roll if I have the day off. Let me know
  4. halfeaten

halfeaten Fully Composed

Hell yea, I live in Sylmar. Hit me up and I'll definitely stop by if I'm not working.
  5. xZEPPELIx

xZEPPELIx Premium Supporter Premium Supporter

AFAIK I wont be doing anything this Friday. So some casuals would be great. Haven't played any casuals since August and I refuse to play online lol. Plus Sylmar is really close and im totally down with that. lol
  6. R.E.L.

R.E.L. Noob

Hey guys! Long time no post ^.^;; I've been away getting things ready for ADG and I dearly miss having casuals.

If you are offering the place, After Dark Gaming can possibly offer you a stream. Higgins - please PM me with your number and we can talk. I have Friday off and not going to work because of the holiday (also why im not going to devastation).

I also have 2 ASUS monitors and a PS3 and 360 setup if you need it. (monitors available if I'm not streaming)
  7. GuamoKun

GuamoKun There's A Light That Never Goes Out Premium Supporter

If this is going on I'm DEFINITELY gonna come.

Oh, and Higgins, if this is still going on, mind if I bring Nekromanzer over? He's registered here but rarely posts. Lives right down the street from me and is pretty good.
  8. Higgins

Higgins Noob

That will be just fine.
  9. R.E.L.

R.E.L. Noob

So change of plans everyone. After talking with Higgins, we'll be a bit more cozy at my place. I live in Van Nuys and not too far from Higgins. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WISH TO GO.

Fatality Friday
    Where: R.E.L.'s place
    When: Friday 10/7/11 at 6:30pm

If you are going to bring a setup (monitor and PS3) please notify me in advance. We have 2 setups already.

WE WILL BE STREAMING THIS!

twitch.tv/afterdarkgaming - stream starts at 7pm PST

Hopefully the rest of my streaming gear arrives on Friday so we can have a SUPER nice stream. Otherwise it'll just be regularly nice ;)
  10. xZEPPELIx

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
  11. R.E.L.

R.E.L. Noob

You coming Zeppeli? :)
  12. GuamoKun

GuamoKun There's A Light That Never Goes Out Premium Supporter

My body is ready.
  13. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Earth's Mightiest Mortal (Kombat Player)

I believe I'll be there.

I assume the "regularly nice stream" is streaming off of the HD PVR? Let me know if I need to bring it. Maybe I could bring it anyway and record matches that aren't being streamed.

I'll bring my console, but we may need to use one of the monitors from the stream setup. I would bring my CRT but I'm taking the train, and that thing is heavy as heck.

Also, would be awesome to see you again Zeppeli.
  14. R.E.L.

R.E.L. Noob

So we have a good group for tomorrow night! See you all at my place around 6:30pm!
  15. Mosp

Mosp Noob

This may be last minute but I was wondering if anyone could give me a ride there? Idk if I can take my car there for a couple of reasons but i'll will help pay for gas if it is an inconvenience for anyone. If not I might be able to get dropped off but with no ride back, stupid car problems =\
  16. Higgins

Higgins Noob

Where are you at?
  17. xZEPPELIx

GGs to everyone! Cool meeting all you guys. See you guys on Sunday!
  18. R.E.L.

R.E.L. Noob

It was great meeting you all (except Zeppeli who I've already met)! GG all around and hopefully next Friday should be a fun packed house :)
  19. Krayzie

Krayzie Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged! Staff Member Administrator

Count me in for this Friday.

Bringing Twisted with me.
  20. Verstande

Verstande Noob

Van Nuys? I can make it, but can someone hook me up with directions?

Also, if anyone lives in Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga and needs a ride, I can hook you up.
  21. Krayzie

Sick, you can bring the I.E crew. I think Fridays just got better.
  22. xZEPPELIx

1,2 Freddy's coming for you...
  23. R.E.L.

R.E.L. Noob

LOL Hold on a sec guys. I live in an APARTMENT. I will try my hardest to accommodate everyone, but if anyone would like to come, you need to PM me or text me if you have my cell. Space is LIMITED (sadly), so please do not just show up to my place without telling me, or you might not get in =p

That being said....

FATALITY FRIDAYS will be happening again this Friday at my place around 7pm. Stream starts at 7:30pm.. I'll make a formal announcement on the video stream thread.

Also, how many of you would love to do a ranbat or tournament?
  24. Krayzie

Ranbat/Tournament sounds good.

Sorry for not replying to your text. Cant send out anything right now, have to pay my bill... lol
  25. R.E.L.

R.E.L. Noob

So far I have these people CONFIRMED for going:

ADG Wonder Chef
    Shoryuken
    vVv Krayzie Bone
    Twisted
    Easy Fresh
    Higgins

I'm assuming Mosp, Tombstone, Sharky, and Zeppeli will be coming again, but I have yet to receive confirmation.

So once again, if you plan on coming (and/or bringing other people), PM me or text me. SPACE IS LIMITED.