What's new

MK Legacy Season 3 officially underway? Actor posts about "#MKL3 training"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
There have been nothing but rumors surrounding the chances of a third Mortal Kombat Legacy season for some time. After the first two seasons director Kevin Tancharoen took a break from the series, but it appears the wheels are turning again.

Actor Casper Van Dien, who portrays Johnny Cage in series two looks to be reprising his role in Mortal Kombat Legacy Series 3 after he posted an image on Instagram saying, "It has Begun! #MKL3 training at 6000 feet above Sea Level".

mkl3.png
With Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 3 officially apparently underway... how will this roll-out along with the new game? What all characters will return or enter the arena?

Source: http://instagram.com/caspervandien via FDMK

Attachments

Last edited:

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
eh if they would make the episodes 10 min longer it would be much better and they could tell a better story, instead of trying to compress hours of story into several 10 min episodes that come out extremely convoluted and confusing.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Great news, I just hope Kevin stays more true to the MK lore instead of changing things too much....

I saw SF:Assassin's Fist, it was alright but even that took a few things off like that girl was never a huge element in the SF canon and honestly it was quite boring as hell half the time compared to MKL.... Besides, SF media was inspired by MK if anything with live action being overall more successful for MK then SF, since MK has done it before SF did with rebirth etc.

MK Legacy season one except for that Raiden episode did a lot of things accurately. Season two wasn't as good imo but still better then SFAF.

We got nut house Raiden, bald Shang Tsung, tentacles summoning Ermac and paintball gear wearing Sub-Zero so far. WHAT'S NEXT?

I don't like Kevin's vision of MK.

Btw, Assassin's Fist is getting a Blu-Ray release, that was awesome.
lol I hear ya, and let's not forget Scorpion killing BOTH Sub-Zeros(which would never happen as we saw in the canon MK games) Kuai Liang beat the snot out of Scorpion lol.

The Bald Shang I can kind of get by sicne they got the best Shang again, but Ermac looked nothing like Ermac(as an Ermac fanboy) and Raiden could just teleport out of there, I hated how Kevin jobbered him into this "metahuman" that couldn't escape a damn mental house lol....

Last edited:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I LOVED MKL 1 and 2 !

Assassins Fist is assssssssssssssss

Yes MKL wasnt perfect but it was close to it for me.. Excellent acting and that Kenshi moment in the cave and Raiden in the nut house scenes were incredible...

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
OF COURSE THERE WILL BE A MKL SEASON 3. KT SAID IN MACHINIMA 24 HOUR LIVESTREAM THAT AN MKX CHARACTER WILL BE DLC FROM MKL SEASON 3 AGES AGO. WHY IS THIS NEWS?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
OF COURSE THERE WILL BE A MKL SEASON 3. KT SAID IN MACHINIMA 24 HOUR LIVESTREAM THAT AN MKX CHARACTER WILL BE DLC FROM MKL SEASON 3 AGES AGO. WHY IS THIS NEWS?
I swear to god NRS streals my ideas... Depressed Liu from MKL will be DLC...

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Great news, I just hope Kevin stays more true to the MK lore instead of changing things too much....

I saw SF:Assassin's Fist, it was alright but even that took a few things off like that girl was never a huge element in the SF canon. Besides, SF was inspired by MK if anything with live action since MK has done it before SF did.

MK Legacy season one except for that Raiden episode did a lot of things accurately.

lol I hear ya, and let's not forget Scorpion killing BOTH Sub-Zeros(which would never happen as we saw in the canon MK games) Kuai Liang beat the snot out of Scorpion lol.

The Bald Shang I can kind of get by sicne they got the best Shang again, but Ermac looked nothing like Ermac(as an Ermac fanboy) and Raiden could just teleport out of there, I hated how Kevin jobbered him into this "metahuman" that couldn't escape a damn mental house lol....
Tagawa said that this Shang Tsung has nothing to do with the Shang Tsung in the 1995 movie.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I swear to god NRS streals my ideas... Depressed Liu from MKL will be DLC...
Then you need to figure how it is they are inside your head perhaps everything you know is a dream, in which case don't wake up I still shit to do!

Let's all hope that s03 is not completely shit as s02 was. Also, to whoever wants to do anything about MK in a web series or cinema: You really need to hire the actor who was portraying Raiden/ Shao Kahn in MK: Conquest