What's new

The Terry Brothers' [Injustice: GAU] Tier List #YEEAAAPPPP

Aight ya'll, we haven't really done this so we just decided to do this right now! So, here it goes: (no particular order) our IGAU tier list

Top Tier: MMH, Aquaman

High Tier: Batgirl, Superman, Zod, Flash, Bane, WoWo, Batman, Sinestro

Upper Mid Tier: Deathstroke, Doomsday, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Killer Frost, Lobo,

Mid Tier: Nightwing, Zatanna, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, Shazam, Solomon Grundy, Catwoman, Hawkgirl, Raven

Low Mid Tier: Ares, Scorpion, Joker, Cyborg, Green arrow

@CrimsonShadow @Mikemetroid @THTB @Cal-EL pls put this in the right spot :)

@Denzell (this is his tag y'all)
@GGA 16 Bit
@EGP Wonder_Chef
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@SonicFox5000
@EMPEROR_THEO
@WoundCowboy
@Tm_whiteboi
@daddydab32ho
@Blind_Man
@Digit
aight too many ppl to tag, y'all get the point lol and tag others please

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I think Doomsday is just one tier lower.

Doomsday tournament results are still very much based on your tournament path, which is why sometimes Noobe or Whiteboi make top 8, and sometimes they don't make it out of pools despite them both being good players. He's strong but he has enough really bad matchups to make him not quite that tier imo.

I also really feel like post patch Black Adam is one tier lower than that. He's so underwhelming now =[

I'm still also not quite convinced that Bane should be that high either. He's good, but are we still saying that he only has like 1-2 bad matchups?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I don't normally say this, but this tier list is incredibly accurate imo. Everyone would most likely "have a change", but this would be the most minimal changes required out of all the list I've seen to make it 100% my own.

The ONLY two things I would change is-

1) The classes would be titled
-Top Tier
-High Tier
-Upper Mid Tier
-Lower Mid Tier
-Low Tier

Your bottom 3 classes are titled upper mid, mid, and low mid. I personally do not believe that every character is low mid at worst. Those guys like Ares and Cyborg shouldn't be classified so closely to guys like Batman, DS, KF.

2) Green Arrow would be low tier. I definitely see him more on the low tier level of Scorpion and Ares than I do on the same level as Lex and Zatanna.

Other than that, that's it. Closest list to my opinion I've seen in a year+ of this game.

Move Black Adam down to mid tier. He doesnt really do anything anymore. I feel like people put him higher just because they assume hes somewhere up there because he was so dominant before. Move Batman up too he should not be in the same tier as GL who has 3 to 4 3-7 matchups

i'm way out of date with the igau meta, so i'm curious as to why batgirl isn't with mmh and aman. i thought with everything i read on here about her, she was godly broken OP bullshit. what weaknesses keep her from being with the fish and martian?