What's new

Mileena & Shang Tsung Rumoured in In-store GameStop Promo Video

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
In this Gamestop in-store MKX promo video, the names of Mileena and Shang Tsung are dropped for "having messy histories," check it out:
"There are also plenty of other characters with messy histories, like Kitana & Mileena, or Shang Tsung and... everyone!"

Source: http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=154303
edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I feel like I saw Kenshi fighting Raiden at 0:04, whoever it is (probably Kotal) it looked like they had a staff or sword guard on their back.

Also, if that was supposed to be Mileena in that video, rest assured, you're gonna need to live at least 2 continents away from me to stop me from punishing her silly parlour tricks. Nikkas thought they had safe telekicks against me online in MK9...

....they died.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
While Mileena and Shang could be in the game, I still feel like this was purely speculation on Gamestop's part. I don't see any reason why they would know the roster before any other outlet.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
While Mileena and Shang could be in the game, I still feel like this was purely speculation on Gamestop's part. I don't see any reason why they would know the roster before any other outlet.
At the same time why would they just drop names of characters when they can't be sure if they'll be in the game or not. That almost counts as false advertising imo.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
At the same time why would they just drop names of characters when they can't be sure if they'll be in the game or not. That almost counts as false advertising imo.
Due to the majority of fighting games carrying over every previous character with each new installment, they may have just assumed that all the classics would be there.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I don't think I've mained Shang in any MK game ever, but he's always been one of my most liked characters. It would feel kind of weird to have MK reboot the series and Shang not be in the 2nd installment.

I think he's one of the safer bets to be revealed sooner or later.