Migosan Wins MK9 Philippines - "Summer Salt" Tournament Top 4 Footage!

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, May 7, 2012.

• by STORMS, May 7, 2012 at 3:38 PM
  • STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member Administrator

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    Just this past weekend in the Philippines, Marcus along with Migosan, Retic, Aan, FearMe, Longplay and more competed in the tournament event called "Summer Salt" May 5th & 6th. Thanks to Drew Bagay we also have the Top 4 video results for this event. Be sure to check out the competition from the Philippines as these guys throwdown!

Thanks Marcus!
    Flow, mrpowerhouse, Marcus and 3 others like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, May 7, 2012.

1. Marcus
    I think that Ermac was pretty dope. He adapted to Kung Lao's style of play at the later part of the GF and he adapted well.
  2. Zoidberg747
    How was he bad? He had nice footsies and kept pressure well. He also adapted quite nicely. Only thing I noticed was he didnt use iAB enough to keep Kung Lao off of him.
    migosan likes this.
  3. Gilbagz
    x5iVE_STAR likes this.
  4. LaidbackOne
    Posted before seeing the whole video. At the beginning he seemed to use tkp and tks at long ranges etc.
  5. Son ov Timett
    How many lads entered?
  6. miloPKL
    thanks Marcus for having me at the tourny! this was my first tourny experience but everyone was cool and friendly. im happy for the placement and for repping the aussies. too bad i couldnt hang around for casuals! thanks so much for letting me borrow a stick from you guys as well!
    Gilbagz likes this.
  7. st9rm
    congrats to migosan!

played casuals with some of the phil mk guys but couldnt make it to summersalt since i left the phills a week before :(
    nevertheless, great players and great people
  8. TrickyLizard
    ill watch this later :REO
  9. Chady
    Congrats to Migo for winning tourney with Ermac!
    Way to rep the Red Ninja!
  10. Noob Saibot
    Shoutouts to 720p
  11. migosan
    i finally exorcised my kung lao demons, got a bit shook up by the speed of 5star's kung lao, gg's to everyone
    LaidbackOne and x5iVE_STAR like this.
  12. Insane
    I'm the one who sent the videos. Anyway, 5ive_Star really adapted well in all of his matches. But after the reset in the grand finals, I think Migosan finally figured out 5ive_Star. Hype matches!
    x5iVE_STAR likes this.
  13. REDRUM
    NFG points please!
  14. Marcus
    Shouts to migosan and @x5iVE_STAR for a very intense Grand Finals. Here are the top 4 placers and characters used.

1 Migosan (Sektor, Ermac)
    2 x5iVE_STAR (Kung Lao, Liu Kang)
    3 FearMe (Noob Saibot)
    4 Jet (Johnny Cage)
    x5iVE_STAR likes this.
  15. photonchun
    x5iVE_STAR likes this.