Mid-Atlantic Kombat Group, "Flawless Victory" Tournament Trailer & Official Site Launch!

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 16, 2012.

• by STORMS, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:16 PM
  • STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    I am going to open this article with a HUGE shout-out to this crew... I mean, Wow. A group that essentially began not even that long ago is growing and has grown to where they officially have a name for themselves! We'll get to that part soon enough! There are two things of very hype news in this article... for one, this amazingly hype tournament trailer for the winner takes the Evo trip! Secondly... may I have a drum roll?!.... the Mid-Atlantic Kombat group's officialy site is now live! Thanks to N0rdicNinja for all of this great news!

I would also like to urge any players that are within a few hundred miles to seriously consider going to this tournament as they run "exceptionally well" events... more of East Coast's finest, Hola!!!

Check out their site here! www.makombat.com
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Blackula
    MAK BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SWBeta and N0rdicNinja like this.
  2. Jer
    This is epic as shit.
    Blackula, SWBeta and N0rdicNinja like this.
  3. N0rdicNinja
    Thanks STORMS! We've been putting everything we have into MAK, couldn't have imagined we'd make it this far in 6 short months! And we've already got plans on the back burner for after FV. =) But for now, we're all hyped as hell for April to get here!
  4. SwiftTomHanks
    Wow... best Mortal Kombat related trailer to date. I wouldn't expect anything less from you guys.

I can't wait to see you all again asap.
  5. Creepy00
    I still remember the day i asked tom brady about the Mk Nova scene and now i cant seem to compare it all. Great things are to come from the Mak group believe it.
  6. N0rdicNinja
    And we're ecstatic you'll be joining us again!
    SwiftTomHanks, Blackula and SWBeta like this.
  7. BDMao88
    I'm not even in one scene :(

BTW I like Ryan's George Washington pose with the hitbox in the first scene.

And sonya in the video but not mileena??? Everyone knows asian chicks > white chicks.
    Blackula likes this.
  8. SWBeta
    We do it all for you guys.

Thanks for the front page love, STORMS.
  9. N0rdicNinja
    Many thanks to 9.95 for the love on the VSM stream last night!
    SWBeta and Blackula like this.
  10. Sasuga
    Things like these are the only reason I'd want to live in America.
    SWBeta, Blackula and N0rdicNinja like this.
  11. SonicFox5000
    I would go if only someone is willing to pick me p from delaware and drive me there :'(
  12. Garasky
    Is this the tournament Pig of the Hut was hyping about telling everyone to go?
  13. Treadmill
    This site makes me a happy person.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    SWBeta and N0rdicNinja like this.
  14. Creepy00
    hmmm, Ask on the original FV thread, Maybe someone from Philly could pick you up.
    N0rdicNinja likes this.
  15. N0rdicNinja
  16. G4S Claude VonStroke
    I might be able to pm me