What's new

Microsoft Respond To Concerns Over Xbox1

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Rest in peace Xbox.

They aren't going to change their policies and they obviously don't care about the consumer's opinion when it comes to this.

On an ongoing twitter poll from E3 a whopping 78% so far are said that they are going with the PS4 instead of the Xbox One. They are literally committing PR suicide right in front of our faces....

How could they be so stupid?

And now this... a GT TV interviewer asked Executive Don Mattrick on what his thoughts were on the bashing by Playstation and what his comments were about the concerns that the consumers have:

Thoughts?

IDK man, they're blowing it with gamers, but I think they're gonna do something with this whole TV thing. Like maybe a deal with cable providers to offer some kind of deal when it comes to signing a 2 year contract and instead of getting a cable box you get a discounted xboxone or some shit.

But I do agree this is PR suicide

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
IDK man, they're blowing it with gamers, but I think they're gonna do something with this whole TV thing. Like maybe a deal with cable providers to offer some kind of deal when it comes to signing a 2 year contract and instead of getting a cable box you get a discounted xboxone or some shit.

But I do agree this is PR suicide

So is this the fate of Xbox?

Nintendo use to be amazing then it got money hungry, stopped caring about the gamers, and just became a system for little kids and people who don't play video games. And they don't give a shit because they sold lots of Wiis. It worked for them.

And Xbox use to be amazing but now they're getting money hungry so they are going to be a system of TV, Cable, Movies, and some video games on the side?

I hope they fail... I seriously do. Sounds fucked up, but frankly, THIS is fucked up.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
The executive is talking about "a future proof system that he hopes will be the standard in a few years"....

He sounds like a LEGIT dictator. This is the kind of shit dictators spew and try to change the grand schemes of things.

Sorry Microsoft but that's NOT a future the consumers want to live in.
That's just a future that'll make YOU GUYS alot more money.

"We appreciate the passion of the consumers"
.... Yea but in the end you don't care about what the overwhelming majority think.

You can't force us to do anything. We aren't fucking puppets!
This is flat out ridiculous. I'm seriously shocked that this is their mindset about their horrible ideas.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
The executive is talking about "a future proof system that he hopes will be the standard in a few years"....

He sounds like a LEGIT dictator. This is the kind of shit dictators spew and try to pull to change the grand schemes of things.

Sorry Microsoft but that's NOT a future the consumers want to live in.
That's just a future that'll make YOU GUYS alot more money.

"We appreciate the passion of the consumers"
.... Yea but in the end you don't care about what the overwhelming majority think.

You can't force us to do anything. We aren't fucking puppets!
This is flat out ridiculous. I'm seriously shocked that this is their mindset about their horrible ideas.
Yes. Yes. YES. You actually get it...it's like government control...the majority of people do not care for tyranny nor do they like slavery.

To be fair, there's still a good chance that Xbox360 might end up being a better console than PS4.

Just because Xbox One auto-killed itself in fetus stage doesn't make PS4 the best console of all time. In the end it's the available games and their content/quality that are going to matter, not their next gen graphics. And there's a shit load of games on 360 I still want to play.

Also can't say I've been really impressed by most of the new games I've seen from Sony or Microsoft tbh.

Xbox One: Killer Instinct, whatever other exclusives

PS4: Elder Scrolls Online (maybe, I dunno yet), FFXV, Watch Dogs, The Witcher 3, MGS, Destiny.

That's still just 8 games I'd like to try. Half of which might end up sucking really bad. And even then, I'm looking forward to Dark Souls 2 and GTA5 a lot more than most of the games I listed.