What's new

Me, Myself, I (as Kobalt) for MKX

Obviously this idea is potentially canon due to the fact that there was a recent Shokan reveal (Goro). Why is this important? Because remember who had Cobalt mines in outworld during Mortal Kombat Conquest? Now with Shao Kahn out of the way those lowly servants are going to rise up and claim their freedom....

all he ever knew was the dark blue haze of being in the mines... he was shaped by it... molded by it... unfortunately Khrome only adopted the metal... Kobalt was born in it.

Also due to the complications and work hazards of the mine he lost his parents at the age of 4 and had to be taken in by yours truly.

Concept Art (Cuz he needs it) Clip from my Sit-down interview with Mr. Kobalt (aka) my son

Kobalt Emerging From the Mine Shaft back exit

So let me know what you think guys. I promise to do all I can to campaign for him to have the most broken d2 in history.

How long did it take you to create that mask?
To be fair I could sit here and bullshit you but I had a lot of help from a friend. Learning myself how to do it so I don't have to come that deep out of pocket. It took him about 13 hours worth of work. And I got the friend price but he is an Etsy seller too. So you can get that custom "swag/gear/merch" for your own needs. Friend discounts 4lyfe. Just google "Jorge Pong" or "HubOptic"