What's new

MCM Expo Borderlands cosplay music video featuring Ketchup & Mustard

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Hey folks, over the last weekend PND_Ketchup and myself attended the MCM Expo London Comic Con, as we usually do, we were part of a large Borderlands cosplay group this time, and we were fortunate enough to have the guys over at Sneaky Zebra film us over the weekend for a cosplay colab music video they wanted to make, give it watch and go check out their other videos, they cover the Expo every year and always have awesome videos to watch afterwards!

Incase you don't recognise us, I'm the Mordecai with the Bottle, and Ketchup is Boom (guy in Yellow), we even had Kelly Jean in her badass Lilith cosplay with us!

Cheers guys!

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
They cover pretty much every event cosplay is present at in the UK, they pretty much have a big video like this for every con there's been since 2012.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Hey folks, over the last weekend PND_Ketchup and myself attended the MCM Expo London Comic Con, as we usually do, we were part of a large Borderlands cosplay group this time, and we were fortunate enough to have the guys over at Sneaky Zebra film us over the weekend for a cosplay colab music video they wanted to make, give it watch and go check out their other videos, they cover the Expo every year and always have awesome videos to watch afterwards!

Incase you don't recognise us, I'm the Mordecai with the Bottle, and Ketchup is Boom (guy in Yellow), we even had Kelly Jean in her badass Lilith cosplay with us!

Cheers guys!
dis reminds me i need to get part 2 x-x

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i'd reccomend it, better than the first in every way and is probably quite cheap now it's been out a while :)
thing is i was waiting for a GOTY edition with all the DLC on it ya know >.>,

btw mustard i got a few questions for you. About cyrax's disolving net standing resets? can u tell me all the best ones? cuz i know they're useful when u don't have any meter.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
thing is i was waiting for a GOTY edition with all the DLC on it ya know >.>,

btw mustard i got a few questions for you. About cyrax's disolving net standing resets? can u tell me all the best ones? cuz i know they're useful when u don't have any meter.
sure, drop me a PM and we can chat about it there :)