What's new

[May 5, 2012] Season's Beatings: Summer Slam (Columbus, OH)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
LOL.

Getting Caged does not apply to my Freddy.

Let me assure you, David, from one zoner to another: this Johnny doesn't fear zoning and run away. He catches hitbox Kabal. You can't run forever.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Let me assure you, David, from one zoner to another: this Johnny doesn't fear zoning and run away. He catches hitbox Kabal. You can't run forever.
Apparently, you've seen Master D.'s Cage in action. I know all about Cage's BS.

While you are definitely one of the premier zoning players in the community, the zoning tier list goes as follows.

1. m2dave's Freddy
2. Pig Of The Hut's Kenshi
3. Osu 16 Bit's Kitana

Tim Static

Adminerator
SBSS Schedule of Events

Saturday, May 5th

9:30 AM - 10:30 AM

Emergency Onsite Registration

11:00 AM

SSFIV Pools 1 - 2
Soul Calibur 5

2:00 PM

SSFIV Pools 3 - 4
Super Turbo Qual #1

3:00 PM

MK9

5:00 PM

UMvC3 Pool 1 - 2

8:00 PM

UMvC3 Pool 3 - 4
Super Turbo Qual #2

Sunday, May 6th

10:00 AM

SFxT
KoF13 Pool 1

12:00 PM

KoF13 Pool 2

Sunday Stream Schedule

10:00 AM

Soul Calibur 5 Top 4

12:00 PM

Mortal Kombat Exhibition

2:00 PM

Street Fighter x Tekken Top 4

3:00 PM

KoF XIII Top 4

Break

6:00 PM

SSFIV Top 8

8:00 PM

UMvC3 Top 8

For as of earlier today, all 13 people? lol :(
Well I guess me making top 8 might actually happen! If nothing else I can brag to everyone that I took top 16 at a tournament LOL. Either way, care to post that list of people up? Or is that confidential information, yo?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Well I guess me making top 8 might actually happen! If nothing else I can brag to everyone that I took top 16 at a tournament LOL. Either way, care to post that list of people up? Or is that confidential information, yo?
at this point, there is no point. :/

Espio

Kokomo
at this point, there is no point. :/
Is it canceled then? Also, I thought this happened with Power Up, kind of with a much smaller number pre-registering and like 30 after pre-reg time at the actual tournament? Unless I'm mistaken.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Is it canceled then? Also, I thought this happened with Power Up, kind of with a much smaller number pre-registering and like 30 after pre-reg time at the actual tournament? Unless I'm mistaken.
No its just not worth it to post who has pre-reg'd

Well since TIm is being a weenie (see what i did there tim?) and won't post the attending list, here's my own list of who I'm pretty sure is going to play MK9:

CoCo|FrothyOmen
CoCo|RiBBz22
GGA Soonk
GGA Wafflez
GGA Dizzy
GGA moe30w
GGA HAN (maybe)
Perfect Legend (????)
Treadmill
Espio872
geochron
Master D
m2dave
semi evil ryu
AU_IM_DIGIMON
Sivart

Obviously Tim and Medina will be there but are not playing. If you are not on this list let me know and I will add you to it.

Well since TIm is being a weenie (see what i did there tim?) and won't post the attending list, here's my own list of who I'm pretty sure is going to play MK9:

CoCo|FrothyOmen
CoCo|RiBBz22
GGA Soonk
GGA Wafflez
GGA Dizzy
GGA moe30w
GGA HAN (maybe)
Perfect Legend (????)
Treadmill
Espio872
geochron
Master D
m2dave
semievilryu
AU_IM_DIGIMON

Obviously Tim and Medina will be there but are not playing. If you are not on this list let me know and I will add you to it.
Add Sivart, we are coming up together

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Tim Static, I cannot stay on Sunday. I have to rush home and finish one of my papers this weekend. LOL. The only reason Master D. and I are attending is to secure a victory for Ohio.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Is there anything going on during Friday evening at all? Right now, I'm thinking that I'll be checking in at the Red Roof sometime around 5 - 6 pm.