What's new

[May 5, 2012] Season's Beatings: Summer Slam (Columbus, OH)

This is actually the same company I ordered mine from, that's it, but I got the Ps2-Ps3 converter, based on the original post, it's being played on PS3 from what i understand.
Yeah I've got a ps2 to ps3 and a ps2 to 360

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
hopefully they can disable bluetooth in the ps3 menu so we don't get home random home button presses like @ Power Up

RiBBz22

On my stream station I will make sure no bull sh** like that happens. I think I'm going to not compete and just dedicating my time to running the stream
haha nice, dat tight ship. glad you are going it'll be cool to see you and the Chicago crew again.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I'm pretty sure that I'm coming to this. And I will be coming with one objective in mind. The below image should explain this in greater detail:

Is there any way to see a list of everyone who has signed up, a la MLG? Obviously very few people have signed up for the list here.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Signed up and have already reserved a two-bed room at the local Red Roof Inn. I'm all set.

$70 down the drain because of the hotel room, but I'm all set. lol

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Just curious as I didn't see this on the site from where I looked, but do our event passes come in the mail? I'm not particularly sure.

Oh and also, is anyone from Michigan going to this tournament, particularly people from Southeastern Michigan?

I'm scared of the tournout because of the lack of activity in this thread.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
prob going to be around 30 people would be my guess

Tim Static

Adminerator
Just curious as I didn't see this on the site from where I looked, but do our event passes come in the mail? I'm not particularly sure.

Oh and also, is anyone from Michigan going to this tournament, particularly people from Southeastern Michigan?
no you get your passes when you sign in at venue.

I'm scared of the tournout because of the lack of activity in this thread.

Thread was very late to the party.

Tim Static

Adminerator
"Pre-reg today or tomorrow and save $10 - do not be lazy and get xfactored by the on-site reg price!

Online pre-reg gets you an entry in our win-a-trip-to-Evo raffle and gets you seeded, plus you'll know your game times on Wednesday!"

GOGOGOGOGO!!!!

RiBBz22

"Pre-reg today or tomorrow and save $10 - do not be lazy and get xfactored by the on-site reg price!

Online pre-reg gets you an entry in our win-a-trip-to-Evo raffle and gets you seeded, plus you'll know your game times on Wednesday!"

GOGOGOGOGO!!!!
I actually pre-registered in the midst of being really lazy so I got the best of both worlds.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Mortal Kombat 9 will be starting around 3pm on Saturday and we will be completing it on Medina's KombatNetwork stream on Saturday. We will put something together for Spooky's stream on Sunday, so stay tuned for more info about that.

On-site registration will end about 2pm so i can seed tourney before it starts, but please, if you are coming, get registered online, which ends May 2nd right HERE Save us extra work and save yourself some money by getting it done online before the 2nd!!