What's new

May 2nd - XRO No Way Out - MKX tournament in Saint-Petersburg, Russia w/ Teaser Trailer!

In Soviet Russia Mortal Kombat X is coming our way to Saint-Petersburg! Our Mortal Kombat scene is going crazy getting ready and starting May 2nd... It has begun!!!!!

Check out our teaser trailer below!
xro2.png

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:
In Russia goes Goro have 2 arms, or nah?
Goro GOES 2 arms?) English ain't you first language either, is it)))? And of course it is like that: In Soviet Russia hands have 4 Goros:/
Edit: Before Storm's editing the OP stated : In Soviet Russia MKX plays us) I didn't get why he removed that. That is why I asked about those jokes)))))
Edit2: Or or or or, maybe he thought it said In Soviet Russia MKX plays US and that was politically incorrect, IDK:)))

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Goro GOES 2 arms?) English ain't you first language either, is it)))? And of course it is like that: In Soviet Russia hands have 4 Goros:/
Edit: Before Storm's editing the OP stated : In Soviet Russia MKX plays us) I didn't get why he removed that. That is why I asked about those jokes)))))
Edit2: Or or or or, maybe he thought it said In Soviet Russia MKX plays US and that was politically incorrect, IDK:)))

Typo*