What's new

[May 26, 2012] UK MK Supremacy Battle!! (Stevenage, Herts)

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Times and rules updated. Please note the registration time closure. If this is a problem for you PM me so you can pre register.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I know it's a month off but I think we should start sorting hotels out and such for this. Are there any near the venue worth checking out at all?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
lets hope so... im gonna book my travel on wednesday night, should be able to get a train back home once its finished otherwise i'll have to wing it in herts for the night.
Good stuff it shouldn't finish late, though I'm sure we can hang around for casuals if people are up for it. Worst case there are plenty on underpasses you can sleep under. Bring something warm... ;)

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
i have to gig on the day this tourney is being held :( every bloody time theres a tourney i have to gig!! meh!

good luck guys and have a blast

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
We don't have streaming equipment/facilities, do we?
I really want to and have already spent a fair amount of time researching equipment etc. but the bottom line is I don't want to spend a bunch of money without first establishing whether people will turn up and support the offline scene. For this tournament my priorties are:

1. Ensure people turn up.
2. Run it on time and smoothly.
3. Make sure all the equipment is working.
4. Everyone enjoys it.
5. Get feedback on what went right and what did not.

If people turn up and support the scene I'm more than happy to invest more time and money back into it, but I don't want to spend hundreds of pounds for 4 people to turn up.

Only this morning my finger was hovering over the 'buy it now' button for various equipment but I've managed to restrain myself for another day so far. I'm already scouting for a better venue, one step at a time though. :)

PuNkMAFIA

If in doubt. D4
Its not like SVB where I have to pre register?? can just show up right and register ?? Sorry I am new to all this!!!
Cant wait to get bodied!!!

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Its not like SVB where I have to pre register?? can just show up right and register ?? Sorry I am new to all this!!!
Cant wait to get bodied!!!
Nope you can just turn up on the day, preferably at 12:00 ish. Just change your 'attendance' at the start of the thread so we have an idea of numbers. Glad to have you on board. :)

PuNkMAFIA

If in doubt. D4
Nope you can just turn up on the day, preferably at 12:00 ish. Just change your 'attendance' at the start of the thread so we have an idea of numbers. Glad to have you on board. :)
Thank you for the infromation! I am looking forward to this but expecting to go out straight away lol but I need to learn and see how I can improve. See yeah then!

NKZero

Noob
Thank you for the infromation! I am looking forward to this but expecting to go out straight away lol but I need to learn and see how I can improve. See yeah then!
Don't worry dude the biggest thing is coming away with experience and just enjoying yourself. There's no chance of any of us 'normal people' winning because we are bound to encounter assholes in the form of two condiment twins as well as a guy who may be wearing sunglasses shouting "YOU GOT CAGED!" "OH YEAH, I'M SO PRETTY!" etc etc.

I'm currently working on a bribe for those 3 people in particular but atm we don't stand a chance anyways :p