What's new

[May 26, 2012] Project MrE's Traditional Kombat (3rd tournament season 1) (Rotterdam)

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
its weird how a tounament that most participants were asking for9traditional rules) has a lower possible turnout than previous tournaments.
too bad some players will miss out on the double ranking points for the end of the season. As soon as this season is done the rankings of the 1st season will be available online.
I'd say it's more of a financial / timing thing ...

i will if the numbers improve, im not travelling abroad for anything less than a 32 man tournament.
That's on you pal ...
Obviously we would have another one if you would sign up and actually show up ...

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I'd say it's more of a financial / timing thing ...

That's on you pal ...
Obviously we would have another one if you would sign up and actually show up ...
dude it's simple, if one of your tournaments officially gets 32 players registered, then i and probably a few others would consider coming, i wouldnt expect any of you to travel anywhere for a 16 man tourney either. its simply not worth it.

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
dude it's simple, if one of your tournaments officially gets 32 players registered, then i and probably a few others would consider coming, i wouldnt expect any of you to travel anywhere for a 16 man tourney either. its simply not worth it.
Well when I have the time. I do travel to E's where at times less than 16 would tend to show, but yea that's the Netherlands so that's a fart away from where I live. You be the judge of that if you will. figured I'd add that in regards to showing up if there's less than 16 - 32 players. Traveling around for casuals is also taking place. At such times it even goes to either just 3 or 6 people, go figure you do the same thing. I don't think any further elaboration is required regarding this.

Main issue on my behave is timing. Per example last time I didn't attend due to my daughter's first birthday. Of course what kind of douche would just go run a tourney or a casual on his own daughter's birthday right? So we got the holidays coming up, the other personal business and bla bla bla. Weekends already reserved for other stuff we have to or want to do la di di la da da and so forth. But anyway I just added this as a note before we get into; " OH and why don't / didn't you attend any major / local / abroad tournaments and casuals? "

I've encouraged for more casuals in a few threads of E's tournaments and through other means of communication. I'd say the same towards you guys but it simply has to be either worth all our time / cash to do such a thing seeing we're overseas. Doesn't just have to be a tournament or a major we can meet up y'know?

Not too worried. I've also set my standards in consideration of attendance, much like yourself. Mine is simply seeking out a respectable timeframe in this cramped up agenda of mine. And 2012 has been a busy year so far. As a result of that I cannot attend in august. I'd love to but the choice is fairly obvious to me when it comes down to personal schedules.

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Congrats to Djack and The-Bizzle for taking 2nd and 3rd place. Yeahh bwoy my first tourney victory LOL hahha.
Ggs guys pretty amazing games and hope the vids will be up asap. Keep it up guys and see ya'll @ the next event!

Peace!!! And keep on ballin :)

AssassiN

Noob
Congrats to Djack and The-Bizzle for taking 2nd and 3rd place. Yeahh bwoy my first tourney victory LOL hahha.
Ggs guys pretty amazing games and hope the vids will be up asap. Keep it up guys and see ya'll @ the next event!

Peace!!! And keep on ballin :)
Congrats :).
Too bad I fucked myself over with my alarm...

Next time man, you're gonna see some shit :).

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Haha well tOday was the day to proof your point haha :) there were only 8 people playing and 3-5 spectating i guess... There were 3 new faces. And alot old players werent there :(
Sorry about that.. Will try to be there next time. Hopefully the new faces will show up again as well. Looking forward to trying my Smoke out on you guys! Congrats buddy. Next time we're taking first place from you again lol

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
GFG's ...

Congrats fellas and lostygirl. Outstanding casuals and tourney matches. Had a good time with the new faces and I've had a blast with the old faces. The sun was excellent, the booze was like golden and the grass was just ... :D

Just get a few more people next time meet up for a / some casual(s). Always nice to plan out casuals prior to E's next tourney as it is highly recommended for some sparring. let's include the new faces and find ourselves a midpoint where we can all meet for some casuals guys.

As for E ...
Announce that date already for the next tourney NOA! ;)

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
^ Ah well it will require traveling to keep it fair on both ends. I already have suggested a midpoint to E, which he knows of and I thought I heard him say he has a location for. So this would be ideal and not too time consuming. So just to keep the interest up I'd like to see if we can do this within the next upcoming tourney. That is if you guys consider this a good idea.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
^ Ah well it will require traveling to keep it fair on both ends. I already have suggested a midpoint to E, which he knows of and I thought I heard him say he has a location for. So this would be ideal and not too time consuming. So just to keep the interest up I'd like to see if we can do this within the next upcoming tourney. That is if you guys consider this a good idea.
Just give me a date and place and I'll try to be there. Interest isn't the problem. It's purely money and the amount of time it will take me to get there.

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
Just give me a date and place and I'll try to be there. Interest isn't the problem. It's purely money and the amount of time it will take me to get there.
Yes I'm about to retrieve this info and discuss this with E in a PM I'm about to make.
This midpoint will certainly make it easier on time and expenses. Once I've gained more info I'll PM you in regards to this.

And yes it's understandable for everyone's position hence the midpoint I'm looking to utilize.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
The games were nicee, the tournament was fun. It was my 1st MK tournament. I see forward to claim the 1st place @ the next tournament loll

Big up to my self, Djack and Solid_S14 ! The top 3 warriors loll