What's new

[May 12, 2012] On The Edge II

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
So anyways, I think we may be coming on the Saturday. Anyone wanna house us/ available to chill and play some MK?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
There's two of us for sure (Zaf and myself) we may have another person as well.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
This sounds awesome. I'll probably enter (at least almost) everything on Saturday if I go. Currently planning to make the drive down with MK Peanuts.

9.95, what system(s) will the tournaments be held on? I mostly want to know for SSFIVAE2012, since the overal timing of everything is significantly different between the two systems. (Hoping for 360, since the tournaments that I'm going to this month are on that.)

EDIT: I imagine it will actually be PS3, since it's at The Gamers Edge. Regardless, I recommend adding that info to the first post!
SKULL GIRLS WEEEEEEEEE
Get at my Valentine...!

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
God dammit MK is on Sunday???? Trying to balance my sports life and Mk is becoming a chore. Maybe I'll miss softball that weekend.

Noob
This sounds awesome. I'll probably enter (at least almost) everything on Saturday if I go. Currently planning to make the drive down with MK Peanuts.

9.95, what system(s) will the tournaments be held on? I mostly want to know for SSFIVAE2012, since the overal timing of everything is significantly different between the two systems. (Hoping for 360, since the tournaments that I'm going to this month are on that.)

EDIT: I imagine it will actually be PS3, since it's at The Gamers Edge. Regardless, I recommend adding that info to the first post!

Get at my Valentine...!

We have both systems to accommodate all players, but default is PS3. If there is a disagreement on which system to play on, then you default to PS3, no questions asked. Also, the stream is on PS3.

Yo 9.95 the start time for the tournament is listed as 3pm, is that for all games? blueNINE and I are planning on driving down Saturday morning, probably aiming to get there around 1pm or so. Is that early enough to register and all that stuff?

Noob
Yo 9.95 the start time for the tournament is listed as 3pm, is that for all games? blueNINE and I are planning on driving down Saturday morning, probably aiming to get there around 1pm or so. Is that early enough to register and all that stuff?
Yes, registration for games ends at 2pm, so as long as you're there before then, you're good. Otherwise, if you get there later, you will have to hope that you can get in either while we're creating pools or that there's a bye in a pool so you can be placed in it.

theWasyl

Reptile the other green meat
Question is the mk9 still on sunday? and Can I still register for the tourney even if I do not go saturday?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Leaving for NYC now. Still dunno where were staying but whatever.

My twitter is off but my phone will be on periodically.

514-209-9189 is my number if someone wants to text me.

Were heading straight to VSM