[May 12, 2012] [EGP] Redemption III - $250 Bonus (Orange, Ca)

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Krayzie, May 11, 2012.

• by Krayzie, May 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM
  • Krayzie

Krayzie Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged! Staff Member Administrator

This is it. Redemption III is tomorrow!

Not only do we expect to have some new heads, but there are rumors of a very popular online player looking to prove himself against the offline competition. We also will have Wonder Chef back after a 2 month absence, and I am personally looking forward to a possible mirror match between the two!

xxBuryMeInBlack is the story for Redemption III, for those who want to see how he does tomorrow, make sure you check out Twitch.Tv/EpicGP

Get stronger, level up and get ready for the competition!

For more information, check out this link!

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/may-12-2012-egp-redemption-iii-250-bonus-orange-ca.16620/

[​IMG]
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Krayzie, May 11, 2012.

1. Big D
    That BuryMeInBlack guy is the truth. I bet money that he wrecks shit tomorrow
    Son ov Timett, IKizzLE and Krayzie like this.
  2. Big D
    When does this thing start? Krayzie
  3. Krayzie
    3:00PM PST
  4. Son ov Timett
    He won't be making it out, says he has car issues. Anybody live in the Riverside area, that's willing to chauffeur this insane Freddy player? He'll be at MLG though.

@iLegendary
    @Verstande
  5. TenZeRo7
    I bet P Board would pick him up. On another not THE NOS ENERGY GIRLS will be in the house tomorrow!
  6. Son ov Timett
    Expect a lot of dropped combos.

Edit - Brian, we'll be bringing an extra PS3/MK9 full dlc with us. Also tossing an Asus in my back seat, just in case you need a full setup.
    TenZeRo7 likes this.
  7. Krayzie
    Dude, his neighbor is EGP_TYRANT and pboardplayer
  8. Son ov Timett
    Krayzie, you think you can hit up Pboardplayer? I'm trying to get this lad's address. This dude would be an asset to our scene, but I think he's a little offline shy lol. His last outing was @ SCR.
  9. WhatsHerName
    He can ride with me, pboard and tyrant. Does anyone have a contact number?
    TenZeRo7 likes this.
  10. Son ov Timett
    Trying to get one. Thanks WHN, I'll get back to you with his? Need to hit him up on XBL.
  11. Big D
    So is he going or not?? This almost determines whether I watch the stream or not
    IKizzLE likes this.