What's new

[Mar 28, 2014] VSM Blu Planet Kombat #7: Friday Night Weekly (Massapequa, NY)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Blu Planet returns tonight with its 7th installment! Everyone is saying the NY scene is dead, we disagree! Few players in the dungeon tonight:

@R.E.O.
@Tom Brady
@RG Rico Suave
@Zyphox
@Evil_Riu48
@Scoot Magee
@ClassySasquatch
@RapZiLLa54

@Insuperable

Will be streamed by @9.95 at http://www.twitch.tv/995phil

What We Offer:
  • 7:00pm - 9:00 pm: Casuals: Injustice (360), Mk9 (360), MKT (N64)
  • 9:00pm - 12:00am: Injustice Double Elim $10 entry fee
  • $5 Venue Fee
  • 4-5 Setups for Casuals + Tournament
Blu Planet Comics is across from the Massapequa LIRR station and has free parking at the Library the block over on New York Ave.

Pub/Grill across the street along with a CVS Shopping center with a pizza place a block away!

Last edited:

RapZiLLa54

Due to Feedback from several players we are going to put a $10 entry on the Injustice tournament but it will be switching from Round Robin to Double Elimination (round robin will be strictly for the monthly).
@Tom Brady @R.E.O. @9.95

Noob
Last edited:

Noob
@RapZiLLa54 I think this is a good change in format for the weeklies. Players want a tournament, and money is a good motivator as well, however keeping the monthlies at Round Robin is a special thing. Double Elim for weeklies is perfect.

RapZiLLa54

@RapZiLLa54 I think this is a good change in format for the weeklies. Players want a tournament, and money is a good motivator as well, however keeping the monthlies at Round Robin is a special thing. Double Elim for weeklies is perfect.
Agreed. Worst comes to worse if the turnout is less than 8 but the players still want to put money on the line we can go RR format.

@9.95 you know I would love to be there with you guys but for now I can't because we run our casuals on Fridays aswell. Even though I can't be there for the weeklies I will be there for as many of the monthlies as I can.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Mario, I texted you. I might be able to help you out.
I'm so sorry I never got back to you. I saw that I had a message from you later that night, but I was out celebrating my friends match day. I can probably do this upcoming Friday.