What's new

[Mar 10, 2012] Project MrE's Mortal Kombat VS tournament Rotterdam, Netherlands 10... (Rotterdam)

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
Solid_S14:

I asked my boss and for him its ok, still need approval from the higher bosses tho. But normally that cant be a problem.
Tomorrow between 12hrs-13hrs i will know for sure.
But probably it will be on :).
AssassiN is comin to on friday :D

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Solid_S14:

I asked my boss and for him its ok, still need approval from the higher bosses tho. But normally that cant be a problem.
Tomorrow between 12hrs-13hrs i will know for sure.
But probably it will be on :).
AssassiN is comin to on friday :D
Make it happen bro!! Hope i get a yes.

Send from my sony tablet s

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
oooh nice my first tournament! yeah definitely will make it. shame i cant level up that often :(. Yes I am doing work experience at the moment so during the day (during the week) is a no go. Ok so if you are free Friday Solid is coming to yours, if not he is coming to mine? Also yeah perhaps we can do next Sunday or whenever really...
Indeed we'll see bro. Or else next week. No problem for me.

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
Solid_S14:

Were on for tomorrow. I got the day off :).
Send me a private message so we can arrange something to meet tomorrow.
Its gonna be hype man ... As AssassiN claims cage is an easy character to play with, and he can take me down with him.
So were gonna have a Cage off. If i kick his ass, im gonna nutpunch him in real life!

the little tard

NKZero

Noob
Djack so you've stolen him eh? :p. Well perhaps I can see you on Sunday but as I mentioned before I may have plans. As for Solid_S14 you can come over anytime during the week I guess and I will always warn you in good time if I have plans. It would have to be 6.00pm and later though due to work.

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
Djack so you've stolen him eh? :p. Well perhaps I can see you on Sunday but as I mentioned before I may have plans. As for Solid_S14 you can come over anytime during the week I guess and I will always warn you in good time if I have plans. It would have to be 6.00pm and later though due to work.
Me and Solid_S14 still have some unfinished business to take care off :p
and i wanna see LOTS of AssassiN babies :D

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Solid_S14:

Were on for tomorrow. I got the day off :).
Send me a private message so we can arrange something to meet tomorrow.
Its gonna be hype man ... As AssassiN claims cage is an easy character to play with, and he can take me down with him.
So were gonna have a Cage off. If i kick his ass, im gonna nutpunch him in real life!

the little tard
Hahaha nice dude ill pm you in a moment. For Assassin i want to see how much he leveld up :D btw is haze and f8 also coming? Would be awesume if they do come over.

hah next week man. Im also available almost everyday after 1800 next week teusday and friday i cant so you tell me wich day i can stop by?

Me and Solid_S14 still have some unfinished business to take care off :p
and i wanna see LOTS of AssassiN babies :D
Assassin is gonna baby us dude hahaha

AssassiN

Noob
Look at all this bitchtalk from a Cage player :p.

Easiest character in the game is Cage, the whole damn community knows it :).
Could you play the same level with Kabal?

Getting hyped for some casual matches lol, def leveled up since last time we played.
Too bad you don't learn much against the CPU :p.

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn

Getting hyped for some casual matches lol, def leveled up since last time we played.
Haha first offline meeting for me lolll hahaha this s gonna be fun!

NKZero

Noob
Solid S_14. First offline meeting? So when you play me it would be your 2nd and my 2nd haha. So you can do Monday, Tuesday and Thursday next week? I'll let ya know which day is best soon enough.

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!

LOL

<F8>

<Insert witty title>
Fun shitsz man. Ggs dude awesumeneszzz!!
Yea those were some nice casuals right there buddy. We had a good time alright, for the next time I'd suggest that we drop by at your place or a friend of yours his place. I like tournaments when I've got the time for 'em, however the good ol' fashion casuals isn't too costly either and definitely a requirement to keep it steady. So hit me up regarding that one of these and I'll come and visit you with the others if they feel like it.

The basement is gehuurd voor het nieuwe toernooi op 21 april in rotterdam
Sadly I cannot attend this date as it's my daughter's birthday. Family > gaming obviously.
But hey um definitely the one in Belgium and another one of your hosted tournaments at a later date.
Good luck and have fun guys.

Get hypeeeeee
Commence tears extraction ...