What's new

Tech - Kobu Jutsu Making rekkas more safe

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
I've found tech that makes tanya whole rekka string safer while being a true block strong. Its about -12 with huge push back,. so far only reptile and kung lao can punish it with ex moves, Moves like Mileena's ball roll will fail to punish due to traveling frames.

EDIT: sub can punish with any slide

Last edited:
Reactions: GAV

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Hold on, so how do you perform this tech? I had watched the video about 9 times, and I was wondering what you did that was different. Did you delay one of the rekka strings a bit?

Wait.. what? Can someone explain to me what's happening?

There's like, a twelve second video with no description and everyone is like "dear god... what hath you wrought???"

... and I'm... huh?

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
Wait.. what? Can someone explain to me what's happening?

There's like, a twelve second video with no description and everyone is like "dear god... what hath you wrought???"

... and I'm... huh?
Basically whats happening is im making her rekka more safe with delay instead of just mashing the rekkas and and be close range. With this tech it resets the neutral and keeps tanya safe. This pretty much make her do more chip for free.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I've found tech that makes tanya whole rekka string safer while being a true block strong. Its about -12 with huge push back,. so far only reptile and kung lao can punish it with ex moves, Moves like Mileena's ball roll will fail to punish due to traveling frames.

EDIT: sub can punish with any slide

Thanks for the tech, homey.

Dean

On The Grind
I thought this was a known thing?

No?

I've been doing this for a couple weeks now, I actually notices STBDragon doing it in one of his vids.

Dean

On The Grind
Take it a step further, I noticed Dragon do this, then do F2 as soon as recovery established. I've been playing with it and it seems to be advantages in most MU's.