What's new

M2dave - MKx 2 months, $200mm

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I hear by challenge m2dave to a $200 money match 2 months after release.

Enough with threads where people are not bold enough to name names. You were never anything noteworthy in mk9, and a complete failure with injustice. I, alongside the likes of Ketchup(ect.) created, shaped, and molded Sektor. You made similar placements to me with a top5 character; and bitched about his bad match ups the whole way through.

I say 2 months is fair time for us to find and develop characters and get a concept of the meta. Also by then I'm sure whatever character you picked will get the Kano/death stroke treatment, so you'll be as good as fucked anyway.

Well find a major around that time in the Midwest; since I'm banned from ec tournaments anyway lol.

Do you accept, fool?

Matix218

Get over here!

Enough with threads where people are not bold enough to name names. You were never anything noteworthy in mk9, and a complete failure with injustice. I, alongside the likes of Ketchup(ect.) created, shaped, and molded Sektor. You made similar placements to me with a top5 character; and bitched about his bad match ups the whole way through.

I say 2 months is fair time for us to find and develop characters and get a concept of the meta. Also by then I'm sure whatever character you picked will get the Kano/death stroke treatment, so you'll be as good as fucked anyway.

Well find a major around that time in the Midwest; since I'm banned from ec tournaments anyway lol.

Do you accept, fool?
Andrew if smoke gets his shake move back in mkx just pick him in the money match....
round 1...fight
Shake
m2 daves head will explode

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

Do you accept, fool?
I don't really like a lot of what M2dave says, but... when was your last evo top 8? Did you ever get top 8 at anything noteworthy?

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
M2ascrub wont do it. He is a coward with a big mouth.

He did ok in the mk9 era bc people didnt know the MU lol.

SwiftTomHanks is by far the better player with a higher understanding of how NRs fighting games work.

Also sup bro I still remember our Subz vs Sektor games lol those were hyped and guess what? I'm maining Subz all the way on MKX and planning to go to tournaments for it.

Which system are you getting it for?