What's new

Live Casuals with the Break Crew: StevoSuprem0, Decay, Icy Black Deep, and Indecisive!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Where does the idea that we don't play come from? The other day I went to NYC to play with @rev0lver and grr but there we mostly just did heroine, we were gonna stream it but the pink dragon took our shit
Lol

That was awesome,unexpected

I believe the idea comes from the local weekly tourneys not having casuals, from what I hear.

Decay

King of the Bill
Lol

I believe the idea comes from the local weekly tourneys not having casuals, from what I hear.
There are some casuals at the break before the tournament and also if there's a set up left that isn't being used for tournament, people will hop on and use it for casuals. Actually, Arma hosts a lot of casuals at his house usually, but like he said, the pink dragon and all that bullshit...

Lol

So the story goes...someone was april 20th ing (if you catch my drift) so grr notices and asks..."umm, do you do heroine ?" and we all died of laughter.

I guess what or WHO youre PROBABLY referring to would be revolver because I remember him making a post about it. Since then I've made more of an effort to go to the break a little earlier and so has KDZ. Revolver has been to the break twice in the last 4-6 months and the last two times he played lots of casuals after the tournament no longer needed a 2nd set up (usually around the last 4 or 5 matches like losers 4th 5th round, winners finals, losers finals and grand finals) and its usually free for casuals for a good hour and a half to two hours.

As for casuals, like decay posted above me, I host alot. Although I'm all the way in New Jersey so it kinda sucks for NYC guys, grr still hops on a bus, makes the trek over here. I even had sonic fox here once. This is a great example of only knowing one person's side of the story. But this is New Jersey, not New York. You can blame the New york players who suddenly disappeared for the death of injustice at next level and anywhere else around there.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So the story goes...someone was april 20th ing (if you catch my drift) so grr notices and asks..."umm, do you do heroine ?" and we all died of laughter.

I guess what or WHO youre PROBABLY referring to would be revolver because I remember him making a post about it. Since then I've made more of an effort to go to the break a little earlier and so has KDZ. Revolver has been to the break twice in the last 4-6 months and the last two times he played lots of casuals after the tournament no longer needed a 2nd set up (usually around the last 4 or 5 matches like losers 4th 5th round, winners finals, losers finals and grand finals) and its usually free for casuals for a good hour and a half to two hours.

As for casuals, like decay posted above me, I host alot. Although I'm all the way in New Jersey so it kinda sucks for NYC guys, grr still hops on a bus, makes the trek over here. I even had sonic fox here once. This is a great example of only knowing one person's side of the story. But this is New Jersey, not New York. You can blame the New york players who suddenly disappeared for the death of injustice at next level and anywhere else around there.
Thanks

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

Wait haha I'm getting blown up for this

I only said our scene sucked before, which it did. But since a few months ago the NJ scene has been great (or as good as it can be in comparison to other scenes). But the NY scene itself sucks. It's just different than in MK where the NJ/NY players were all united at VSM. But in this scene there's only a small few people who play it seriously in NYC, and practically no one in LI. Since our core group of players stopped playing the game last year it's kind of sucked.

Wait haha I'm getting blown up for this

I only said our scene sucked before, which it did. But since a few months ago the NJ scene has been great (or as good as it can be in comparison to other scenes). But the NY scene itself sucks. It's just different than in MK where the NJ/NY players were all united at VSM. But in this scene there's only a small few people who play it seriously in NYC, and practically no one in LI. Since our core group of players stopped playing the game last year it's kind of sucked.
nj scene wa always active, you just couldnt make it over here while you were in school. You brought up a valid point about casuals at the break which is why I did something about it. I'm not blowing you up, im just setting the record straight.

Last edited: