What's new

Lighting Rod Challenge

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
We are on PSN ONLY for PS3, message SupaSapien3. First come first serve, I'll alert everyone when someone won. Heres the rules and what this post is all about. You gotta win 5 matches IN A ROW against me to win, and YOU have to stream it. You get eight matches. If you fail to get a chain of wins when I hit 4 wins its obviously over and you gotta wait to play me again, after five other people get there turn. (I'm going against my better judgment to trust everyone on here. Please no multiple PSN accounts, and have the account preferably tied to your TYM account.) Gotta message me with #writofchallenge or #stormoftheend if you wanna play. Ill be waiting. Prize will be distributed when video is uploaded. WARNING: I don't have the best of connection, so drops may occur. If that happens if I was in the lead in total wins we reset the match we were playing and continue. Same goes for the opponent if they were in the lead, but they get to play me again instead of waiting for 5 people if they lose. (This is one of the main reasons I want it streamed, so no one can call me a cheater with lag, or I won't have to call someone out being unfair, which I won't hesitate to do.If I think something super shady has occured we will leave it to the TYM community to judge, which of course will delay the prize.) Hopefully this can become a thing, and I can start giving better prices; I do this all to help the Injustice community and myself get better because honestly, I only know 20 percent of the matchups in this game :p. If you have questions reply to this post.

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Theres too many people getting shot down as it is. Your using a character that literally shoots people. Lets just keep our guns outside of this please?
Lol your arrogance just rubs me the wrong way is all, but you are right and I apologize. Good Luck with your challenge

What I see:

Alright lets get this started. I'll post when I'm gonna take breaks or what not cause I hope we are gonna do this thing till 1 AM I hope. We are on PSN ONLY for PS3, message SupaSapien3. First come first serve, I'll alert everyone when someone won. Heres the rules and what this post is all about. You gotta win 5 matches IN A ROW against me to win, and YOU have to stream it. You get eight matches. If you fail to get a chain of wins when I hit 4 wins its obviously over and you gotta wait to play me again, after five other people get there turn. (I'm going against my better judgment to trust everyone on here. Please no multiple PSN accounts, and have the account preferably tied to your TYM account.) If I get over 20 participants, I try this again on a later date, and then double the prize amount everytime up to a 50 dollar amazon gift card. Amount RIGHT NOW is a $5 dollar amazon gift card. Gotta message me with #writofchallenge or #stormoftheend if you wanna play. Ill be waiting. Prize will be distributed when video is uploaded. WARNING: I don't have the best of connection, so drops may occur. If that happens if I was in the lead in total wins we reset the match we were playing and continue. Same goes for the opponent if they were in the lead, but they get to play me again instead of waiting for 5 people if they lose. (This is one of the main reasons I want it streamed, so no one can call me a cheater with lag, or I won't have to call someone out being unfair, which I won't hesitate to do.If I think something super shady has occured we will leave it to the TYM community to judge, which of course will delay the prize.) Hopefully this can become a thing, and I can start giving better prices; I do this all to help the Injustice community and myself get better because honestly, I only know 20 percent of the matchups in this game . If you have questions reply to this post.

Event 1 Pot: $5 Amazon gift card.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
If you wanna play in 3 hours I'll record it on my phone but I wanna play a game with an alt first to test the connection

I'll play on catnips stream if he's available