What's new

Let's what Twitch.tv on the iPhone (spoiler... it's a huge POS and never works) + Gamerblake love

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I haven't watched the video yet, but explain the "Gamerblake love" part? Streaming right now.

EDIT: Never mind, watched it. <3

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Remove the Twitch app and just keep JTV. Than when you click a gaming channel it'll ask you download the dedicated Twitch app, just say don't download and your stream will resume.
Thank you for the advice i will do that. It still doesn't change the fact that clearly people put a ton of work into their official app which works ZERO percent of the time WTF

Thank you for the advice i will do that. It still doesn't change the fact that clearly people put a ton of work into their official app which works ZERO percent of the time WTF
Yeah it's so ass, it works like 5% of the time, I watch all my streams through JTV, way better success rate than Twitch, if the screen goes black just exit and click right away and it'll refresh and resume the stream.

Glad I got both apps before they were priced, would not pay for Twitch, such a shit app.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thank you for this.. but that's really pathetic on their part. I've never used an app that just "doesn't work". Especially the fact that they charged for it. I was suckered into paying for it so I could stream from it. That doesn't work either.
that what i told them

Also i did send in a scathing email to them and ill post the reponse here soon , it was interesting what they said VS what that Twitch employee "admitted" in that link i showed you