What's new

Lead Dev. Comments on Push Block Glitch, "a hotfix is soon on the way"

An issue that has arose in competitive Injustice: Gods Among Us play is what players are calling a "push-block glitch". Any players that are unfamiliar with this, push-block is a way to use your meter in the game to get an opponent away from you that may be dealing heavy pressure, i.e. corner pressure. The issue or glitch we're referring to deals with your character randomly push-blocking (using meter) without you actually hitting the buttons for it, therefore causing you to lose meter when it was unintended.

In response to this, a source has stated that a fix for this issue is being tested and is on the way "soon".

a hotfix for the pushblock was done and put into testing a couple weeks ago. It should be live "soon". relax.
Injustice-logo.png

Lets all take a moment to thank the team at NRS for being invested in the tournament scene and caring about their product.

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Awesome!
I wonder if there is any desire to make Joker's teeth not disappear in the corner if they stray too far into the edge of the level...
What am I saying, no one gives a shit about Joker! Paaahahahaha... sigh.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Awesome, good on them.

I wish they could have said something a bit sooner, but at least its getting done.

I guess maybe they just don't have as much freedom to talk about stuff like this anymore now that they are almost done with it and ready to move on completely.